Loving the driving

hi this is my first post but just letting poeple now that im in spain atm and loving the job and im only 20 :smiley:

Fair play mate, good for you :smiley:

Nice one :smiley: Tell us some more then!

DSC_0079.jpg

That can’t be harry in the background can it?

Looks like you landed on your feet with that motor :slight_smile:

Blimey, 20yo in Spain, in a Scania and its a left â– â– â– â– â– â– ?!

10 plate 620 can’t be bad who u on for n wha u doing

Smell â– â– â– â– â– â– 

That truck is registered to a livestock firm in Gloucestershire. How can you be living in Spain but driving for a company in the UK?

Im english im from maidstone in kent and its an ex edward guilder truck they do livestock.
Im doing fridge work down to malaga n gib and bring lettece back to liverpool :slight_smile:

I’m 20 and all I can say is you lucky ■■■■■ And that I’m not jealous in the slightest! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: certainly beats my job driving round London :smiley:

stagedriver:
Smell [zb].

That truck is registered to a livestock firm in Gloucestershire. How can you be living in Spain but driving for a company in the UK?

Where does it say living in Spain?

stagedriver:
Smell [zb].

By the look of it he’s pulling a fridge trailer, and you’ll find he didn’t say he was living in spain judging by the picture he is in spain though. Each to their own though.

And to the OP you sir are one lucky git!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

stagedriver:
Smell [zb].

smell jelousy :grimacing:

I saw this truck in Ashford Truckstop a couple of weeks ago with the lad pictured near it.
Don’t worry though mate I won’t let on your secret just carry in believing its your truck :wink:

Dont see how mate iv never been in ashford truck stop so thats a lie for a start.

And whats the secerate then can you tell me?