Lotto dilemma ?

So now it’s gone up to 59 numbers are you going to keep doing the same numbers as you’ve always done or are you going to swap some about ? We are keeping the same ones as we think we are due a win. Decisions decisions :smiley:

I’ve stopped doing it. It was bad enough trying to get even one number before they made the bloody thing harder. I’ll just stick to the Euro now. Don’t wanna ■■■■ about winning a measly 8 or 9 mill when I can go for a hundred million! :smiley:

As an aside, when I DO win it I’m going to buy you all clogs.

So I can listen to you all walking to work on a Monday.

the maoster:
So I can listen to you all walking to work on a Monday.

Now that’s funny …

The walking bit that is :grimacing:

I’ve used the same numbers for years, biggest payout was 5 numbers that gave me just over 2k last week I picked up 50 quid on the health lotto that I did just as a side liner

I’ve had the same numbers for 12 years not gonna change them now.
People forget the numbers just identify the balls,you have as much chance of 1,2,3,4,5,6 coming out as any other combination.
With the changes it will make it less likely you’ll get all 6 numbers BUT you now have more change to win a substantial amount,it’s a bit like those who only play when it’s a roll over…like it’s not worth playing on a measly 3 million pound jackpot week :smiley: