lots of pretty pictures.

Here’s a link if anyone’s interested, it’s a load of random pictures I’ve taken whilst in Canada & the US.

Excellent Pictures mate!!! :wink:

Sound photos them newmercman thoroughly enjoyed looking at them.

Fly sheet

Amazing photos :smiley: !!!

Reminds me why I’m sticking with the driving and putting up with all the crap that goes with it and persuing my dream instead of taking the easy option n goin back to engineering!! :smiley:

Hi Mark, it was good to meet you last week. I was hoping to relay positive news from Miami, but at the moment I am told it will be a few more weeks before I talk to the main man let alone interview with him. I just need to be patient I guess.
Cheers Paul

Hello Paul,

Yeah, nice to bump into you last week, shame about your news, hang in there mate, you’ll have the last laugh :wink:

Hi Mark,
I was looking at the freightliner site earlier, and came across news that the next vehicle to be tested in the slice of life program is the Cascadia with the 15 l DD egr + scr engine. However it also mentions it will be matched to their I box. I could not find info on the I box, but the in service road test starts in May with 4 drivers. It can be followed on sliceoftruckerlife.com . It will be inetresting to learn more about this I box.
I may be away next week, but I will try to check in if possible. Hopefully, you are keeping busy and all is well.
Cheers Paul

Paul John:
Hi Mark,
I was looking at the freightliner site earlier, and came across news that the next vehicle to be tested in the slice of life program is the Cascadia with the 15 l DD egr + scr engine. However it also mentions it will be matched to their I box. I could not find info on the I box, but the in service road test starts in May with 4 drivers. It can be followed on sliceoftruckerlife.com . It will be inetresting to learn more about this I box.
I may be away next week, but I will try to check in if possible. Hopefully, you are keeping busy and all is well.
Cheers Paul

Hi ya Paul, I applied for the slice of life, some bird won it, they’re getting the trucks in the next month or so, three original participants are getting new SCR models & the new winner gets her 1st.

I box is possibly Merc’s PowerShift, you know the yanks & their acronyms :unamused:

speak soon mate :wink:

Hi Mark, finally rec’d my May copy of T&D today. I thought your article was spot on. Well done m8.
I am off to Chicago tomorrow to sort out a new job, hopefully. There are no decent jobs in Florida at present.
Cheers Paul

Paul John:
Hi Mark, finally rec’d my May copy of T&D today. I thought your article was spot on. Well done m8.
I am off to Chicago tomorrow to sort out a new job, hopefully. There are no decent jobs in Florida at present.
Cheers Paul

Thanks Paul, glad you liked it, that makes three of us at least, two if you don’t count my mum :laughing:

Good luck up in Shy Town mate :wink:

newmercman:

Paul John:
Cheers Paul

Thanks Paul, glad you liked it, that makes three of us at least, two if you don’t count my mum :laughing:

Good luck up in Shy Town mate :wink:

Hi Mark, roadtrip cancelled, had a call early today to sit tight as job has gone internally. Perhaps they are trying to tell me somthing lol.

Cheers Paul

Oh well, keep at it Paul, Chicago’s full of crooks anyway so you’re probably better off :wink:

I hear that Forward Air are looking, maybe they have something like your old gig out of Orlando?

very nice truck