Lot of questions from newbie

Hi to all, I just registered on this forum, because I think it is a right place to ask some questions, I had no luck to find my answer in google, so I will try to do it here. I want to jump into logistic business.

I have a big mission :slight_smile: my friend has a company in Lithuania, he owns about 15 HGV trucks. He asked me to find loads from UK to any destination in Europe, even Russia. I tried to find online boards with load, but most of them within UK or they asks to be registered user (costs too much to try). I think we can offer quite good price, but have no ideas how to start it, where to find clients…
Also I was considering to buy a van here in UK and works as private courier… What do you think about that? Is it easy to find loads?

Thanks for advices :wink:

Ted86:
Hi to all, I just registered on this forum, because I think it is a right place to ask some questions, I had no luck to find my answer in google, so I will try to do it here. I want to jump into logistic business.

Also I was considering to buy a van here in UK and works as private courier… What do you think about that? Is it easy to find loads?

Thanks for advices :wink:

Simple answer No as most of this is now â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  & not a good idea to step on people toes ( so to speak ) also have you done your costing for this :question:

Depends where in the UK you are so a location may help just a thought :wink: