Lost something?

Just heard on the radio that someone’s lost a moffett on the A1/A17/A46 roundabout near newark - sounds like the driver didn’t realise. Could’ve been nasty but they didn’t say anything about anyone else being involved. :open_mouth:

Bet the driver won’t live that one down for a while :unamused:

Rumour has it that a local saw it fall and shouted at the driver, “Fork off”. The driver thought this was nothing out of the ordinary and carried on driving…

I’ll get me coat…

Bet its causing a forkin nightmare!

Isn’t the back number plate usually on the Moffat rather than the trailer?

VOSA won’t like him driving around without a plate…

how the [ZB] did he not know

psst, wanna buy a forktruck, it fell off the back of a lorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Imagine the look on his face when he got to his delivery. he’ll probably blame on theiving ■■■■■■! :smiling_imp:

dont those things have fail safes fitted to stop that sort of thing :question: :confused:

SALLY TRAFFIC said it was a trailer that had come off, now there’s a big difference between a trailer and a forklift :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

there is usally two chains that tie the moffat to the trailer i think

:laughing: I don’t know - was just saying what I heard on the local radio station.

Cruise Control:
dont those things have fail safes fitted to stop that sort of thing :question: :confused:

SALLY TRAFFIC said it was a trailer that had come off, now there’s a big difference between a trailer and a forklift :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That is what the ■■■■■ said when the copper stopped him. I just found it the trailer fell off it

:laughing: :laughing: “Forking Idiot” :smiley: :wink:

radio lincs said FARM MACHINERY had fallen of a lorry :confused: , sounds like a multiple accident with various machinery comming of at least 3 trucks,sounds bad : :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: ,hope all survived

I [zb]ing hate ■■■■■■! :imp:

:laughing: this was linc’s f.m.

Strangely - I never mentioned ■■■■■■ (or is is because I mentioned newark?)