Lost dog

the maoster:
I passed my class one aged 17 in 1980 :wink:

Were they giving HGV’s away with Cornflakes that long ago.

^^^^ you, some things never change :wink:

I have his number, I will text him

the maoster:
^^^^ you, some things never change :wink:

Got mine from waterbeach, Then they closed it down, saying it was unsafe… :smiley:

the maoster:
I passed my class one aged 17 in 1980 :wink:

so that makes you 57 mate…young pup… :laughing: :wink:

57 going on 12 according to my g/f.

yourhavingalarf:
I can’t find…

The dog, the diesel dog.

I assume he’s been captured by those wicked ‘up to no good’ mods on Moderator mountain and thrown into the pre-mod dungeon?

From the dogs mouth…

“hi.sry for late reply.
after reading one of dieseldaves tedious sermons about its ok for trolls and multi id posters to constantly post drivvle but its not ok to call them out about it then i just thought t net has went the same way that cb radio went when they opened it up to fm and let the kids and retards loose.leaving it like a chimps tea party.
if the mods back the multi i.d trolls then i personally dont miss much although the rest of the banter is excellent.
unfortunately trucknet is not for drivers by drivers when they encourage the troll retards…feel free to copy and paste the reply if you wish as zero feks given…cheers mate”

Can’t say I blame him.
The new forum sponsor will be the final nail of this place. Corporate plob ahoy

Ah well, at least we know now.

Thanks for taking the time to contact him and post the reply

I thought it was blatantly obvious why he disappeared. He may well be corrrect about multi ID users, I really don’t know but what I do know is 90% of his posts were accusing me (and others) of having multi ID’s almost everytime I posted. I only have ONE I.D. and that is jakethesnake and I use no other I.D. and I swear on my good lady’s life about that.
This multi I.D. thing seems to be in a lot of peoples heads yet they have absolutely no proof. It’s simple if you think someone has a multi ID or think he is posting drivvle just ignore him and concentrate on the posts that interest you.

If I suspect that someone has multi ID’s or posts drivel I just ignore them :wink:

Why would anyone want multi i.d’s?

Regards

Robroy