lost cpc

how does someone prove they have passed a national and international cpc, when they have lost their certificates?
i got in contact with the records people in london, but their records don’t go back to 1988.

limeyphil:
how does someone prove they have passed a national and international cpc, when they have lost their certificates?
i got in contact with the records people in london, but their records don’t go back to 1988.

hi mate you could try this

ocr.org.uk/Data/exams_office … n_form.pdf

Im in the same boat Phil, took mine in 89, was young free and single, and moving around a lot (Staying at mates/girlfriends etc) passed it got the certificate, which i lost as I never needed it in the end…

Needed a few years ago, so enquired with OCR etc, no records of it, nothing, ended up the wife having to take hers as i never had the time to go back to school for it…

So good luck, hope you are more successful than i was…

delboytwo:

I’ve just called them 02476-470035 and asked how far back their records go and they said over 50 years and there should be no problem in locating - just fill out the form in the link that delboytwo put above :smiley:

ROG:

delboytwo:

I’ve just called them 02476-470035 and asked how far back their records go and they said over 50 years and there should be no problem in locating - just fill out the form in the link that delboytwo put above :smiley:

Cheers for posting that info ROG, haven’t lost either of mine, but got a mate that can’t find his, will pass the info on. Thanks Dave.

Smack on Rog, passed mine in March 1988 and had to get a replacement a few years back, straightforward job.

Mine are hung on a wall of a mud hut in Africa, so I contacted OCR and gave them the approximate pass date and name of the centre or town where taken and they will find them to supply a duplicate. I think there is a fee for the search.

You can download the forms from the OCR website, the TC already has copies if you have ever been nominated on a Standard National O licence