Lost Cpc card

So my kid decided to empty my wallet the other night, just realised I can find a couple of cards including my cpc card.

Can I still drive? I mostly drive for agencies and they have a photocopy which they can send to the client but will I get into any bother if pulled by vosa?

Technically I don’t think you can drive I’m afraid.

Wounded,

Luckily I only do it part time so I’m not massively out of pocket. but I have class one lined up for Saturday.

You can drive without. As long as you have applied for a replacement. DVSA must have taken payment, they will give you a reference number.

gov.uk/replace-driver-cpc-card

Hinton:
Wounded,

Luckily I only do it part time so I’m not massively out of pocket. but I have class one lined up for Saturday.

Actually I think you report missing to the dvla then get a reference number then you’re good to go I think .

bald bloke:

Hinton:
Wounded,

Actually I think you report missing to the dvla then get a reference number then you’re good to go I think .

It is the DVSA that issue CPC cards not the DVLA.

Nothing to worry about, there are 2 way that losing your DCPC card will be dealt with.

option 1, If you are an honorable man, you will apologise to your family for the disgrace you’ve brought upon them and then walk off into the sunset, never to be seen again.

option 2 is wait to be caught by the DVSA, hopefully they’ll treat you fairly and give you a few minutes head start before unleashing the pack of dogs to hunt you down.

So like I said nothing to worry about :laughing:

muckles:
Nothing to worry about, there are 2 way that losing your DCPC card will be dealt with.

option 1, If you are an honorable man, you will apologise to your family for the disgrace you’ve brought upon them and then walk off into the sunset, never to be seen again.

option 2 is wait to be caught by the DVSA, hopefully they’ll treat you fairly and give you a few minutes head start before unleashing the pack of dogs to hunt you down.

So like I said nothing to worry about :laughing:

Lmao. Luckily I will need neither. In a last ditch attempt I lifted the sofa to the ceiling and found the card, along with two credit cards and an array of biscuits about two of his arm lengths underneath. Still trying to wrap my head around how he is pushing them so far in.

Cheers for all the help though, good to know for the future.