Lost and found digi card

I lost my digi card the other day. I searched high and low for it but to no avail, so I have been making manual entries for 2 days. I had taken a taxi home and the card had fallen out in the cab. The cab firm returnd the the card to me. I have now been told by our driver trainer because Ive made manual entries I cannot use my card again. I phoned D.V.L.A and told them what had happend but they didn`t think I needed to buy another card.
Anybody have any idea?

If You went to work on a Monday and knew it wasn’t lost but just left at home then was home Monday night you would make sure you had it for Tuesday’s shift, same principle and no one in right mind would say you have to stop using it and pay for a replacement! Could get very expensive if it happened regular. Lol (could always check with Vosa?)

Surely following the rules to a t purely as an arse covering procedure he should reported it lost and got ref number. As if you left it home and you lived 50miles away you get pulled would you just say you lost it when really you haven’t. Then get home and suddenly find it? If that makes any sense?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Have you ever tried contacting Vosa without them sending you the bill first?

had you informed DVLA of lost card
if not carry on using old one

if they knew because you had asked for new one
just await the arrival of the new one

hitch:
had you informed DVLA of lost card
if not carry on using old one

if they knew because you had asked for new one
just await the arrival of the new one

+1 perfect answer. Driver trainer knows nowt - tell him to move on up to the dizzy heights of DCPC trainer :smiley:

Just spoke to Vosa and DVLA Nothing in law to stop me using the card again I will now be having a meeting with a driver trainer!!! Thanks for your comments.

Your driver trainer is an arse and should find another job, maybe teaching kids how to collect the trolleys in tescos car park. Once you hand your print outs in, after 28 days, nobody will ever know any of this happened