Lorry stuck under bridge this morning

Heard the back end of the traffic on heart fm northwest a lorry was wedged under a bridge but didn’t get any info on where. Anyone know any more?

don’t know about that one…but one got stuck under the Rail bridge,Gipsy Lane,Leicester :unamused:

It wasn’t a little 7.5T curtainsider was it?
As I saw one hung on the back of a tow truck on the M62 J17-13 this afternoon and someone had done a serious job of wedging it under something as even the wind deflector on the cab was trashed

A DPD wagon had a little issue getting into Swindon this afternoon.

theswindonian.co.uk/news/swindon … sett-road/

Might have made a bad choice to get round J16 issues as I think the junction was blocked for a bit today.

despite what his trailer says, I don’t think he was local

swindonadvertiser.co.uk/reso … fullscreen

What an absolutely numpty [emoji23][emoji23] 16 fter and he’s attempted to get under a 10’ high bridge. Probably tried dumping his suspension as well.

SouthEastCashew:
What an absolutely numpty [emoji23][emoji23] 16 fter and he’s attempted to get under a 10’ high bridge. Probably tried dumping his suspension as well.

That picture of a 10ft bridge with a 3.5 tonner under it is nothing to do with it, just pointless lazy reporting, as it says on the report “(we are aware this picture is not of the actual bridge struck)”.
Bernard

albion1938:

SouthEastCashew:

That picture of a 10ft bridge with a 3.5 tonner under it is nothing to do with it, just pointless lazy reporting, as it says on the report “(we are aware this picture is not of the actual bridge struck)”.
Bernard

Yes but SouthEastCashew’s reply here goes to prove that people will just blindly believe what they see/hear in the media and not even bother questioning its validity or relevance, how many “Truck” or “Lorry” or “HGV” incidents have actually turned out to be nothing more than a day hired luton van for example.

I don’t think it was lazy reporting at all, it suckers people into thinking exactly what SouthEastCashew said, drama injection is what it is aka “for added effect”