Lorry shot at in Peterborough

Just saw this on Twitter,watch out in PB :imp:

and here it is on google maps Google Maps

Some serious ■■■■■■■■■ in this country

well its a nobbies lorry , well wither the driver ■■■■■■ the gun man off, or they were hungry and wanted that load of frozen food or wanted somthing to watch on tv

I’ve had that happen to me, up near Lichfield International Freight Terminal at, er, Burton on Trent. The only possible place the shot could have come from was the small estate of nice middle class houses on the access road.

That’s nothing lads.up until lately we got fire bombs thrown at us in northern Ireland. And rocks

Air rifle, methinks?

A ‘proper’ bullet would be straight through that screen, but it doesn’t ‘look’ like they made it through to me?

Seem a bit big for an air rifle. Peterborough is a ■■■■ hole of epic proportions and has nothing to commend it :imp: :laughing:

a catapult ball bearings :question:

Dannyf:
a catapult ball bearings :question:

Could be I suppose.

that’s what the screen’s look like on the coach after school kids have been playing around

Perhaps the driver upset a lady of the night, they have been known to stone windscreens, would you admit to being parked up in a red light district after this happened? just saying!

Is that a Calor Truck?

weeto:
Perhaps the driver upset a lady of the night, they have been known to stone windscreens, would you admit to being parked up in a red light district after this happened? just saying!

unless they mark them on maps, i wouldn’t know i was parked in one

scanny77:

weeto:

unless they mark them on maps, i wouldn’t know i was parked in one

Within a hour or so you would! Tap,tap,tap… :grimacing:

Just kids messing about.

mikeshe:
Is that a Calor Truck?

Dressingtable would be my guess

Cheers. As I live in this little inbred city with web feet and hands I will keep an eye out. Also in the summer just watch your front window on the Hampton round about. kids hide behind the fence and chuck stones at your windows as you go by. Little ■■■■■■