Lorry rams cars

Lorry rams cars looks like they tried to attack him
and he took the best action to me.

facebook.com/groups/1500131 … 318709783/

Link might not work as its from Facebook.

Link don’t work.

It comes…

Up as ‘The Professional HGV Drivers UK’.

I tapped out immediately.

From the amount of dashcam footage these days showing brake testing usually by light vehicles on LGVs I’m surprised that drivers of the heavy vehicles don’t try particularly hard to stop.If it’s unprovoked and previous footage shows it ?

Gidders:
From the amount of dashcam footage these days showing brake testing usually by light vehicles on LGVs I’m surprised that drivers of the heavy vehicles don’t try particularly hard to stop.If it’s unprovoked and previous footage shows it ?

Because rear ending, more often than not, ends up being the truck as the primary cause and more likely to have to pay for all the damage caused to both vehicles. A high price for taking the bait of stupid drivers.

Acorn:

Gidders:

Because rear ending, more often than not, ends up being the truck as the primary cause and more likely to have to pay for all the damage caused to both vehicles. A high price for taking the bait of stupid drivers.

Not if the video evidence shows that the only fault by the truck driver is to be there and confronted by someone of reduced mental capacity,or a crash for cash candidate.

I did have one of those retards on the M4 Neath, the car was filled with a certain ethnic minority, he kept slowing up in front of me just before a junction and then for some reason just stopped in lane one at the slip road, I was well prepared for what the idiot was up to, I slowed and put my hazards on, as soon as I sounded the horn he carried on up the slip road!!!