Lorry Driver Charged

kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/n … sts-43485/

Condolences to friends and family of the motorcyclist involved.

No offence but I doubt it is her fault.

Pimpdaddy:

I’m sure the police know a lot more about this than you do and they wouldn’t charge someone without good reason.
What makes you think it’s not the lorry drivers fault?

Pimpdaddy:

What makes you think that? there are some dodgy old bikers about.

What ever happened to the concept of accidental occurrences? She may have been pulling out of one lane when the bike was cutting in. Dreadful as it may be - if this is what happened - but it’s an accident.

And she may have been polishing her nails and ploughed into the back of the motorcycle while it was stopped in traffic. We can guess all we like, but unless someone who say it posts here, we will have to wait for the court case.

Santa:
And she may have been polishing her nails and ploughed into the back of the motorcycle while it was stopped in traffic. We can guess all we like, but unless someone who say it posts here, we will have to wait for the court case.

Well said Santa.

Plambert:
What ever happened to the concept of accidental occurrences? She may have been pulling out of one lane when the bike was cutting in. Dreadful as it may be - if this is what happened - but it’s an accident.

No such thing as an accident anymore, only collisions, and they need someone to blame. Until the full story comes out, people can only guess what happened.

Santa:

Of course, accepted, we don’t know and will have to wait for the full story but the general point is still valid.

as m1cks says the police would not charge any driver unless they had positive proof,

truckman020:
as m1cks says the police would not charge any driver unless they had positive proof,

You appear to have an awful lot more faith in the police than I do then my friend.

truckman020:

Aye not as if the police have ever done such a thing