Lorry driver charged with manslaughter of 39 [Merged]

I could agree some comments have been abhorrent. Not only in this thread but also in the one that was taken down. But that’s just my personal opinion. :wink:

jakethesnake:
I could agree some comments have been abhorrent. Not only in this thread but also in the one that was taken down. But that’s just my personal opinion. :wink:

Imo there are just far too many people who are just too easily ‘‘offended’’ for a number of reasons these days.
The rarest are the ones who are genuinely, offended in real terms, the others in more abundance are those who think they ‘should be’ so say they are, or worse those that are ‘offended’ by proxy :unamused: …, whilst at the same time those that they are being ‘offended’ for, are totally oblivious to the situation and/or don’t give a toss. :bulb:

It’s the modern world of snowflakes and liberal lefties that we live amongst, and personally they do my ■■■■ swede in. :unamused: :smiling_imp:

To get back on thread, lock all these effers up and throw away the key, the driver on trial obviously ain’t the sharpest knife in the box :unamused: , but common all round blatant stupidity ain’t no defence.

I’m sorry for my views and apologise if this offends anyone but anyone who could tribute towards these people trying to enter the UK illegally are responsible in some way and should be charged In some way Even this tragedy has not stopped attempted entries as we read every day . It really has got to be tackled at every level. For the record i have spent 2 unpleasant days in a Lincs. Police station after arriving at a pack house with some on board (unaccompanied tel when this was just starting several years ago). Ibwas innocent but was treated as a bigger offender than the innocent t hard done by illegals who were happy to be caught Sod the fact some importers load was ruined a pack house was closed for a day i was held overnight had my and my families finances gone through with a fine tooth comb. The vehicle lost more than 2cdays running because load ended up at a green composting site after a lot of aggro.

And everyone involved mea s the ones back home who raise the finance to act illegally but then when its goes boo s vertical want free hand outs for repatriation for a situation they were a part of creating. Whilst these people fuel the market some crook will fill the demand no matter the risk.

And everyone involved mea s the ones back home who raise the finance to act illegally but then when its goes boo s vertical want free hand outs for repatriation for a situation they were a part of creating. Whilst these people fuel the market some crook will fill the demand no matter the risk.

Uu

robroy:

mjallby:
A lot of people in this forum should be ashamed this morning after Robinson pled guilty. Some of the comments were abhorrent about fellow human beings.

Abhorrent?..as bad as that?
Which comments are you referring to exactly?

At a guess - the ones stating that they effectively deserved to die as they were attempting to enter the UK illegally. Maybe also the ones downgrading their status to some kind of untermensch because they have brown skins and/or worship a different sky-fairy. It’s possible (more than likely) some of them have since been deleted but none of their authors exactly cover themselves in glory (although nothing will convince them otherwise). It’s all a very sad reflection on (what is supposed to be) a civilised society.

Raymond. I am not saying they deserve to die I am saying everyone involved needs penalizing even the people who paid for them to travel. It is a tragedy but it is still not stopping attempts. When they are caught we should put them straight on a boat and drop them back in France

It’s all a very sad reflection on (what is supposed to be) a civilised society.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
civilised??////////aye,right on the button there as usual.

look at all the select members of society swarming around like rats,you would hardly think that doctors,lawyers and surgeons would act in such a civilised manner. :unamused:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOpjJzBT90A&t=197s

youtube.com/watch?v=_c0-lJSA5To

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Imo there are just far too many people who are just too easily ‘‘offended’’ for a number of reasons these days.
The rarest are the ones who are genuinely, offended in real terms, the others in more abundance are those who think they ‘should be’ so say they are, or worse those that are ‘offended’ by proxy :unamused: …, whilst at the same time those that they are being ‘offended’ for, are totally oblivious to the situation and/or don’t give a toss. :bulb:

It’s the modern world of snowflakes and liberal lefties that we live amongst, and personally they do my [zb] swede in. :unamused: :smiling_imp:

To get back on thread, lock all these effers up and throw away the key, the driver on trial obviously ain’t the sharpest knife in the box :unamused: , but common all round blatant stupidity ain’t no defence.

While I agree we tend to live in a snowflake society I don’t think some of the comments on here have anything to do with that. Roymondo sums up the abhorrent comments very well.

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

It’s the modern world of snowflakes and liberal lefties that we live amongst, and personally they do my [zb] swede in. :unamused: :smiling_imp:

While I agree we tend to live in a snowflake society I don’t think some of the comments on here have anything to do with that. Roymondo sums up the abhorrent comments very well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
id have to pick robroys version as normally roymondos opinions are so far up his own jacksy that he can tell you what the back of his eyeballs look like somewhat similar to your own,the main difference being he tends just to be a pedantic nit picker and not so smarmy,superior and condescending as yourself.
way to go robroy,nail on the head there. :slight_smile:

One of the nail technicians had escaped from a “secure” asylum centre in The Netherlands before hopping in the back of a lorry, she wasn’t in danger, she was safe and would have been given asylum in Holland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roymondo:

robroy:

mjallby:
A lot of people in this forum should be ashamed this morning after Robinson pled guilty. Some of the comments were abhorrent about fellow human beings.

Abhorrent?..as bad as that?
Which comments are you referring to exactly?

At a guess - the ones stating that they effectively deserved to die as they were attempting to enter the UK illegally. Maybe also the ones downgrading their status to some kind of untermensch because they have brown skins and/or worship a different sky-fairy. It’s possible (more than likely) some of them have since been deleted but none of their authors exactly cover themselves in glory (although nothing will convince them otherwise). It’s all a very sad reflection on (what is supposed to be) a civilised society.

DESERVE to die?..
Ok, maybe a bit strong.

Any sympathy?
Not too much, they know the risks and they take them, whilst claiming asylum ‘running away from war torn countries’ (The last time France and surrounding countries were ‘war torn’ was in the 40s if my knowledge of history is correct, , so ■■■■ all to do with that and everything to do with scrounging off the misguided goodwill of the UK)
The only sympathy I can honestly give are for those who are trafficked against their will to be slaves or ■■■ workers, who afaik are of East Euro origin.

Untermenschen because of skin colour?
Colour irrelevant, if they were all white, blonde blue eyed Norwegians, I’d still.call them scrounging parasites (maybe not including all the doctors and highly educated types that the do gooders use in their arguments though eh?. :unamused: …among all these young men of fighting age :bulb: …yeh right)

The worship of sky fairies?
I’ve made my views clear on all that type of bullcrap/root of all evil, whatever fairy tale religion it may be.
So unlike the other guy I ain’t apologising to anybody for potentially ‘‘offending’’ them, my caviat would be…■■■■ you if you’re offended, I really don’t give a flying one. :wink:

So can I ask the easily offended snowflakes on here what am I?
■■■■ ? .racist? …or realist?
:unamused:

I would love to hear how some would feel if they had to endure what some of these people go through in their third world countries.I would almost bet most would be trying to do exactly the same. :unamused:

I’m alright Jack, I live in the UK and don’t give a stuff about anyone else. Selfish or what. :imp:

jakethesnake:
I would love to hear how some would feel if they had to endure what some of these people go through in their third world countries.I would almost bet most would be trying to do exactly the same. :unamused:

I’m alright Jack, I live in the UK and don’t give a stuff about anyone else. Selfish or what. :imp:

You just don’t get it Jake do you.? :unamused:
Ok, do a runner from the Third world, war zones and all the rest of it, fill yer boots, but the criteria of ‘asylum’ should be the first safe country they arrive in, not arrive ther and carry on to pass through half a dozen other safe haven countries to risk their necks to get to an already overcrowded island, just because of freebies and ott benevolence of that island, …that comes under the heading of pure ‘Economic migrancy’, and in my book charity begins at home.

jakethesnake:

We all get that the situations they face in their own country is sometimes horrendous but some cultures just do not mix well together. Middle Eastern and North African muslim males are not compatible with the Western way of life. They are brought up to believe women are worthless and are there to be abused, most lack the work ethic of us Europeans and they don’t value life like us.They come from a more brutalised culture and are bringing that to our shores. God help our kids and grandkids because the slow death of Europe has begun.

Seems strange for Woody to have entered “guilty” pleas so early in the proceedings, even murderers caught red-handed surrounded by bodies start off by pleading “not guilty”. I presume he was under instruction here.

When I lived in Greece and then Italy, in both countries you could not,

Buy a car or motorcycle or,

Buy or rent a home, without a residence permit.

To get these you were interviewed at length and you had to prove you had health insurance (an E111 card sufficed).

In the case of Italy we had to provide bank statements to show we were solvent - I can’t now remember the figures required but I think it was 10k in the account.

We were told categorically there would be no welfare payments of any sort.

There were no job centres, most positions go to family or word of mouth. Some expats got pin money jobs working as interpreters - nobody I knew had a proper job eg salaried.

Also in Italy if you moved house you had to notify the authorities and if you didn’t they would come looking for you. Now this might just be the jurisdiction where we lived but I think the picture is clear.

Come to the UK and do what the ■■■■ you want.

But of course if any of us say whoa, hang on a minute, we’re given the racist epithet, when it couldn’t be further from the truth.

We don’t carry “papers” here, apparently the nearest thing we have is the drivers licence to prove identity and it’s not compulsary. Over there you carry your passport at all times as well as your residence permit.

I have been on intercity trains in Italy when two or three armed guys will move through the train checking everybodys ID

Imagine that over here…

Yes the system is wrong, illegal immigrants should get minimal help upon arrival and indeed sent off back if not in immediate danger.

However, can we remember the the reason this specific issue arised…because a lowlife British/Irish/whatever lorry driver and his cronies were happy to extract money from those most vunlerable.

The people who died are not to blame, they’d have probably stopped in their nail bars in Holland if they weren’t offered a taxi, lock the ■■■■■■■■■ up who exploit the people who have little option!

Harry Monk:
Seems strange for Woody to have entered “guilty” pleas so early in the proceedings, even murderers caught red-handed surrounded by bodies start off by pleading “not guilty”. I presume he was under instruction here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

id think he was so far under instruction that he would have his solicitors hand so far up his ringpiece that it would resemble sootys or sweeps.
he is a mid 20s tang,not a overly educated lawyer and doctor like his ex cargo.

start off with 39 murders so he kakks himself and “helps with inquiries” with the promise of a more lenient sentence.
incommunicado so the death threats cant be passed on before he takes the offer of lesser charges ( though they are still big enough at least its not 39 murders), canary so everyone else gets rounded up pronto.
now kennedy has been hauled in to get a repeat of what woody has had,thenid think the crown are just making sure they cross all the t`s and not balls it up.
queens evidence disclosed or otherwise would be the next option as him,his family and so far harrison are dead men walking as far as the threats go,moreso harrison for ballsing up delivering them when he was meant to.