Lorry driver attempts blackmail

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-li … e-34365301

What relevance did the perpetrator being a lorry driver, have in that piece of journalism■■?

Evil8Beezle:
What relevance did the perpetrator being a lorry driver, have in that piece of journalism■■?

Bog all mate. Bog all.

8 year sentence :open_mouth: yet you could be a ■■■■■/■■■■■■■■■ or a ■■■■■■ store thousands of vile pics/videos of kids on your computer or ■■■■ vulnerable women and get maybe half that sentence :unamused:
■■■■■■■ law stinks in this country :confused:

Evil8Beezle:

The fact he was in deep financial debt, Because of earning diddly squat driving :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

or did he make the calls from the truck phone and not withhold the number …Lets face it he is not the sharpest tool in the box for committing that crime.
Desperation does make us do odd things though . The TN CSI will appear and tell us more probably.

Evil8Beezle:

None whatsoever mate, it just perpetuates the perceived negative image that the public have of us, of anti social, badly educated, criminal tendecy type ’ thundering juggernaut drivers’ and it sells papers.
Anyway I bet he was agency. :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

None whatsoever mate, it just perpetuates the perceived negative image that the public have of us, of anti social, badly educated, criminal tendecy type ’ thundering juggernaut drivers’ and it sells papers.

And only a class 2’er :smiley:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

Not a chance, he wouldnt be able to walk across a ploughed field to the pumpkins with the limp and if he did manage it his hi viz would have been spotted miles away along with the blue light in his bluetooth ear piece flashing away :laughing:

Drift:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

Not a chance, he wouldnt be able to walk across a ploughed field to the pumpkins with the limp and if he did manage it his hi viz would have been spotted miles away along with the blue light in his bluetooth ear piece flashing away :laughing:

That may be why he was caught so easily! :smiley:

Bacon Sandwich:

Drift:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

That may be why he was caught so easily! :smiley:

I think its from the DNA the fuzz got from the half eaten sandwich chucked behind the drivers seat.

Evil8Beezle:

It explains the driver shortage, mate: attrition. Blokes are leaving the industry one felony at a time

:laughing:

Come on evil. Everyone knows what a bunch of evil, thieving, twisted, lying, ■■■■■■■■ in rdc’s, ■■■■■■■ up cafe walls, scum bag, murdering, ■■■■■■, paedo’ ■■■■■■■■ you all are. Did I miss anything… oh blackmailing. :slight_smile:

I once got a big bill for overstaying the parking time at Oxford services which I refused to pay, does that qualify me into the above ? :slight_smile: