lorry 1 car 0

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-280 … etres.html

This is very old regurgitated news. I wonder if the Daily Mail have some financial interest in SmartWitness cameras?

Wonder if the car tried to say it was the fault of the lorry = thank the stars for dash cams

Front truck was hot on his mirror work :smiley:

Reckon the front truck spotted it and moved over to stop so’s they could flatten the prick between 'em :smiling_imp:

It’s unusual for the Mail Online to be so far behind with the news, I thought they usually wrote it before it happened :smiley:

Posted December 17 2013

Why did I read those comments after the video. Typical Daily Fail readership.

It is a daily occurrence and usually not more than once that motorist cut on in.

Lucky the car did not flip over. Surprises me that the car slided along like being on ice.

Well done to the truck driver

always amazes me how many thick car drivers thknk its a god given right to just pull out from a slip road!

■■■■■■00:
Lucky the car did not flip over. Surprises me that the car slided along like being on ice.

They slide along quite nicely usually. Last year I had a moron undertake me as I’d moved into the middle lane to allow traffic to join from a slip road in Massachusetts. He didn’t quite manage to box the emerging cars on onto the slip road so thought it would be a good idea to cut in front of me, when his car was only half way past. He got flung across the front of my hood, pushed along for a while which burst all of his tyres and then then got flung across lane three and in to the central reservation while spinning like doing the waltz. Unlike England, the police arrived within minutes, took witness statements and thanked me for my good driving and booked the car driver on the spot.

The ones that baffle me are ones who are on the slip road but ahead of me, they slam the anchors on at the last second when all they had to do is continue as they were, borrowing a little bit of hard shoulder if they felt they needed a wee bit more space before joining. These ones are worse than the ones who sit next to you until they have to brake. At least those idiots are predictable :neutral_face: