Looking to work in spain

hi. i would like to ask if there is anyone that can help me out. in the very near future iwill be moving to the southern costa blanca just south of alicante but in the murcia region. i am an hgv 1 driver with a few years experience driving on both sides of the road. i am just wondering if there are any companies that do tours between the uk and spain, i am not really bothered if it is a spanish or english company. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

You’re gonna be in for a hard time trying to get trucking work in Spain, UNLESS you are very fluent in the Spanish language but even then they’ll give jobs to a fresher of their own nationality with 2 minutes experience over a Brit with 40yrs experience.

It’s a topic that’s been discussed a lot on this forum and you’d do well to hit the search button at the top of this page and key in ‘Spain’. You should find pretty much all you’ll want to know :bulb: .

Welcome to Tnet too :smiley: .

Hi and welcome to TruckNet UK enschtony :smiley: .

:slight_smile: Go over to Molina de Segura there’s a few there. Try your Spanish out on them. :wink:

why not look up the haulage company.s that are in the UK and do regular work to SPAIN,also try looking in Belgian or Holland for a company that
has regular work to and fro from SPAIN , this my be to your advantage.

DAFMAD:
:slight_smile: Go over to Molina de Segura there’s a few there. Try your Spanish out on them. :wink:

As you go through, there is Paconsa on the left, over the other side is Campillo Palmera and a little further down a side road behind Campillo is Juan Gomez.
All of these have or have had English drivers, but you’ll still need some Spanish. PS did you know that a lot of Spanish companies will expect you to work Every day ■■ for three weeks at a time or more. :slight_smile:
Check out Campillo Palmera’s scrap yard while your there, was quite a few of their own wrecked motors in there. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAFMAD:

DAFMAD:

As you go through, there is Paconsa on the left, over the other side is Campillo Palmera and a little further down a side road behind Campillo is Juan Gomez.
All of these have or have had English drivers, but you’ll still need some Spanish. PS did you know that a lot of Spanish companies will expect you to work Every day ■■ for three weeks at a time or more. :slight_smile:
Check out Campillo Palmera’s scrap yard while your there, was quite a few of their own wrecked motors in there. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I really would not advising working for any of the above :unamused:

Learn Spanish first or your opportunities are going to be very limited indeed and no Spain is not sitting there waiting for an influx of super drivers from the UK