Looking to trace old Volvo's

Hi everyone I am looking to trace some old lorries I use to own some years ago.
Ford Transcontinental NME7R last known location was Billows in Kettering p/x for an F10

Ford Transcontinental VAY707S this was new to Federated transport @ Leicester and I p/x this for a rigid.

Volvo F88 VFP621S brand new to Pinnicle International Freight Narbourgh Leicester, was sold to a guy in syston who operated it for Pinnacle, it was then sold and wrote off in Spain I belive, any information would be great as this was my first artic and the first lorry I ever drove abroad, ( with the biggest head ever) the start of a long love affair with the F88.

Volvo F88 GNV225N This was bought from a friend near Hinckly and I restored it over 12 months and it was my hobby.This was sold to Tom Shanks in Aberdeen, when Tom sold his business it passed on to 2 other owners before being sold to a guy in Ireland and now is scrap. Any pictures or information of its early or older years would be great.

Volvo F1017 CNR276T This was new to Pinnicle and I bought this from Pinnicle and kept it right upto the end of my business and it was sold to Carters in london and no further knowlege is known.

Volvo F1017 WFL174T this was new to JP Bradshaws plant hire at Stamford and I p/x the Transcon for this at Billows Kettering. I kept this vehicle until I closed the business down and this also sold to Carters London, and again on further history known.

Volvo F12 Intercooler B26BGD This I bought from Camarthen and was in superb condition a credit to its former keeper an owner driver. I also kept this until the end and being sold to a guy in Yarmouth and from what I was told was involved in an accident on the A47 wrtting it off and killing a lady in a car ? but nothing confirmed.

Volvo FL10 C478FUG 8x4 tipper I bought this from Pelican Engineering at Rotherham, i sold this about 6 months before I packed up to somone in Coalville Leices and never saw it again ?

Any help on finding or finding out what happened to any of these vehicles would be great and any pictures would also be appriciated. Any information you can reach me at turner.kevin6@sky.com
Thank you.