Looking to re take class 2

hi there aint been on this site for a long time anyway what it is went for my class 11 last year had 2 test and failed but due to lack of funds could not go for the 3rd test .but i was wondering if there is anyway i can get funding to take my test or any good finace packages with the cpc comeing in sept wanted to try and get it passed before its either more money to layout with the extra tests any input would greatly apprectied thanks clark

It depends if your unemployed and if so how long for. If you are eligable for New Deal, funding can be available but you may have to knock on a few doors… What are the chance of a newbee getting a class 2 job in your area?

Warren T. Claim:
It depends if your unemployed and if so how long for. If you are eligable for New Deal, funding can be available but you may have to knock on a few doors… What are the chance of a newbee getting a class 2 job in your area?

nothin doin for funding here mate. only seems to be in wales/ chester. who did you train with?? maybe they will offer you installments??

If you’ve been on the dole for 6 months you may get £300 funding if you can show the training is linked to a solid job offer.

If you are under 24 i think you qualify after less than 6 months.

thanks for the replys did ring the firm i done it with and see if they could sort something out but a no go. and am not on the dole so was wondering if anyone knows of any firms in the london essex area that offers a decent finance package if not looks like im going to have the save the pennys and hopefuly have enough come sept i

Go back 20 years and I would have said use your cedit card to do it as you could get a HGV (as it was then) job and pay it all off in a very short time but nowadays… :frowning: :frowning:

Try these chaps www.jcoates.co.uk, I took my Class1 with them and they were advertising a ‘Train Now Pay Later’ scheme. It has to be over £300 to qualify. Don’t have the exact details but if you call them (0800 279 7944) and mention this scheme I’m sure they will fill you in on the details.