Looking loads to Spain

Hi all I have been offered loads back from Spain for a euroliner or flat trailer but would need to get loads out does anyone know who has loads for Owner Drivers out to Europe with there own trailers from anywhere in the UK

Cheers Robert

Rosewoods … not fantastic rates :slight_smile: Always advertising in truck mags for O/D’s

Just go on the net
there are plenty of freight exchange site on there where you can post your back loads
people doing it for a pound a mile or something daft like that

Robert check your PM’s :exclamation:

Ask for Gilbert or Steve Walker of Insight transport in Inkberrow,they do Spain and Gib.

toby1234abc:
Ask for Gilbert or Steve Walker of Insight transport in Inkberrow,they do Spain and Gib.

IMHO don’t even bother ringing them if you want paying that is :laughing:

Hombre knows that,what about that firm that is the truck mags,UKI or something like that,they offer od`s Travellex top up money cards,seeing is believing on that.

one of our ex-drivers is currently driving one of those scrapper magnums, he never leaves spain just does trailer changes in santander. why? well in the UK truck press recently his boss was having problems over his O licence! so he’s restricted on his number of O licences he can display therefore the one i have seen in malaga has no valid uk roadtax or O licence in the window. no names are mentioned though toby i think its obvious who i mean :wink: :wink:

They once sent me to Espania and back,well not all the way back,it was an old ERF,very old,i had to put my feet through the floor,like the Flintsones to get it going,to cut a long yarn short,the trailer was full of old junk,removal rubbish.
I was told to swap the trailer for one that was parked up for a long time in Spain,the brakes were not working,so had to do a bodge and scarper repair,on the way up,i wrote a list of what was wrong with the unit and trailer,i got tugged in the uk port,customs found my defect list with about 30 things wrong with the junker,the police came and seized the truck,and customs told the police that i was going to drive out the docks with it,on the way down,i had to pick another driver that was stranded in France,with no clutch,the customs emptied all the load in to their warehouse,it was a nightmare.

robert you could maybe ask quay cargo in belfast, dont know if they are still busy with spanish work although i think it was loads back that were a problem but you already have them.

were about in spain you going
if you down near the coast theres plenty of tiles that want picking up
JUST HOPE YOU GOT A GOOD RATE GOING DOWN :

heard that a lot of the cattle men are backloading tiles and the rates have suffered because of it.

NICK BASFORD:
were about in spain you going
if you down near the coast theres plenty of tiles that want picking up
JUST HOPE YOU GOT A GOOD RATE GOING DOWN :

I have the loads home just need loads out to spain or south of France