Looking forward to a good sleep

Had a phone call yesterday, asking if I can do a run this Friday. Not much on at work, so agreed in a heartbeat. Just spoke to the office, they’ve said I’ll be off to Belvedere for a tip in the morning, then onto Egham for a collection after 1PM, and back. Nice easy day, and in a newer motor than normal - a 56 plate MAN with an auto box. I asked for the address where I’d be going, so I could have a look on Streetview for any problems en route.

LIDL RDC at Fishers Way, Belvedere, for the first drop. Just searched them on here, and it looks like I’m in for a nice long wait - the office did say that they’d been waiting 4 hours to be tipped today, so can I get there as early as possible in the morning, ideally 7ish.

So it’s going to be a learning curve tomorrow - first time with a digi tacho, first time in an automatic, first time trying to pass hours on end in an RDC - have packed a couple of books, some CDs - any ideas what else I need to be aware of when I get there?

Gary

Food and a newspaper.

It’s really not that exciting at all. Just ask questions.

It’s a self tip so someone will give you a key to an electric pallet truck.

Thanks - are there any strange H&S things I need to know, or is it just the ‘common sense & don’t be a prat type’ approach?

Gary