Looking forLorry bed matress options for trampers

Right im at my 45 brake in Mc Donny and thinking how to make my bed more comfy anyone had some ideas to improve sleeping (apart from having cold pint before going to bed;)
Thanks
Happy friday feeling to all trampers!

I brought a 4" thick bit of 6ft X 2ft 6 memory foam off flea bay to make my TGM bunk more comfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the past I had had mattresses made to order to fit different sized bunks but not for a truck but the principal is the same.

Our memory foam mattress is dodgy but it does remember when the wife leaves her hairbrushes on it, also curling tongs and a hammer by the look of it…

Dipper_Dave:
Our memory foam mattress is dodgy but it does remember when the wife leaves her hairbrushes on it, also curling tongs and a hammer by the look of it…

Hello pre-mod… :grimacing:

Please nooooooo,
These are innocent shapes, oh hang on.
@Admin please delete if I’ve crossed the line.

The middle ones defo curling tongs you can see the clip lever on the right and the plug on the left.

From the greatest film ever , ; Planes, trains and automobiles, with the late John Candy and Steve Martin, when they have to share the motel room, and wake up with that line : Those arent pillows .
Once again Dippers post are very funny . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

blue estate:
I brought a 4" thick bit of 6ft X 2ft 6 memory foam off flea bay to make my TGM bunk more comfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This but for my Volvo

I use a double duvet folded in half for which swmbo has made a case. No matress topper will come close to it. And if you can get your hands on an old fashioned down duvet you will never want to get out of bed again.

I stick a duvet on the bed to lie on, my Scania bed is now about 33 times comfier than my bed at home.

A.

joker83:
Right im at my 45 brake in Mc Donny and thinking how to make my bed more comfy anyone had some ideas to improve sleeping (apart from having cold pint before going to bed;)

Just had a couple of pints myself but here’s a suggestion to make your bunk more comfortable. :wink:

holly-willoughby-best-celebrity-cleavage-2012.jpg

I’ve got 2 mattresses and a duvet to lie on ,it’s much better than before .

My mattress memory form with a quilted mattress protector sheet fleece blanket then duvet with Egyptian cotton cover on it nice & comfy thanks

Looks like Mrs. Dipper has got herself a pet rabbit

Memory foam mattresses don`t do it for me. Once upon a time a mattress with a dip in the middle would be called a pit and thrown away, now it costs more than summat that springs back. My memory foam mattress is for the tip. I find a simple foam mattress on a flat base quite enough. Still, each to their own.

Franglais:
Memory foam mattresses don`t do it for me. Once upon a time a mattress with a dip in the middle would be called a pit and thrown away, now it costs more than summat that springs back. My memory foam mattress is for the tip. I find a simple foam mattress on a flat base quite enough. Still, each to their own.

Had a foam mattress on my bed at home for years ( over 30 years ago have replaces it mind :laughing: :laughing: )

Thick togg double quilt folded over with a single fitted bed sheet on top to keep it in place, then whatever bedding you want on top to kip in. Can’t go wrong.