Looking for

A top bunk for new type Actros. Does anybody know where there is one lying in a garage somewhere that has been taken out, or truck sold and top bunk kept for whatever reason. Or a breakers yard that has a Merc sitting. Didn’t bother pricing a new one as it will no doubt be an arm & a leg situation.
Can anybody help …I’m planning a cheap holiday for the Mrs :laughing:

Sorry, can’t help with a bunk, but have you not considered both sleeping on the bottom bunk?

Me and my ex used to when we first met, and I recommend it most muchly :blush: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

threewheelsonmywagon:
Sorry, can’t help with a bunk, but have you not considered both sleeping on the bottom bunk?

Me and my ex used to when we first met, and I recommend it most muchly :blush: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

LOL the key words there Threewheels are “when we first met” once the wedding ring goes on then all of sudden her standards seem to go up and what was acceptable 6 months ago is no longer the case, and usually results in a row for you even suggesting it

mazzer:

threewheelsonmywagon:

LOL the key words there Threewheels are “when we first met” once the wedding ring goes on then all of sudden her standards seem to go up and what was acceptable 6 months ago is no longer the case, and usually results in a row for you even suggesting it

Err, mmm, quite the opposite :blush: :blush: :blush: . Mixed bathing and ■■■■■■ shenanigans followed soon afterwards. It was even more fun sleeping in the over-cab bed of our motorhome :open_mouth: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Having seen the lovely Mrs robroy , I think I’d give up the search now , and just settle for the one bunk :wink:

Mikey D:
Having seen the lovely Mrs robroy , I think I’d give up the search now , and just settle for the one bunk :wink:

Photo!!! :grimacing:

Mikey D:

When you say SEEN? I’m getting a bit worried now are you trying to tell me something, please explain :laughing:

if it helps rob, I used to in the olden days have to sleep on a plank of wood across the seats with an airbed?

war1974:
if it helps rob, I used to in the olden days have to sleep on a plank of wood across the seats with an airbed?

Yeh me and you both. …Hang on that sounds wrong don’t it. :laughing:

Had many cold nights in Aberdeen like that , the engine cover levelled out with cushions, and with no night heater…
during the war :unamused: :laughing:

haha yes it does sound wrong put that way.

threewheelsonmywagon:

:

I’m already giving her a free hol :unamused: , I don’t want to spoil her that much :laughing: :laughing:

Well I said seen ,not as in actually seen tho , no need to worry :wink: :grimacing:

robroy:

threewheelsonmywagon:

:

I’m already giving her a free hol :unamused: , I don’t want to spoil her that much :laughing: :laughing:

The last of the big spenders, take her on a proper holiday you tight ■■■■■■■■ get a caravan :smiley:

Big Roy:

robroy:

threewheelsonmywagon:

:

The last of the big spenders, take her on a proper holiday you tight [zb], get a caravan :smiley:

Yeh good idea,… you know that I love them :laughing: :laughing:

It’s only a bit of netting isn’t it? I’m sure a cheap hammock will suffice, at the very least much hilarity is guaranteed.

I think this is not being taken seriously :laughing: :laughing:

Come on lads, somebody must know of one somewhere, what do I have to do? offer a bloody finder’s fee :unamused: :smiley:

Mikey D:
Well I said seen ,not as in actually seen tho , no need to worry :wink: :grimacing:

Right, ok, …Still curious though, (and not at all paranoid :laughing: :laughing: ) do I know you?

Nope you don’t know me , :sunglasses: there is another sub forum on this site you know ! That people sometimes post pictures on …
Has the penny dropped yet ? :wink:

Going out on a limb here but could you not pinch one from another motor in your yard?

Mikey D:
Nope you don’t know me , :sunglasses: there is another sub forum on this site you know ! That people sometimes post pictures on …
Has the penny dropped yet ? :wink:

Yeh a bit slow there mate :blush: , I forgot about that, you mean the ‘Reader’s wives’ :smiley: on Bullys, .Ah well nothing to worry about after all :laughing: