***looking for work***

Hi all could any one reccomend i’m looking for work in the Bedfordshire area im a Transport Operator at the moment and also have a hgv 1 licence, I am currently working for a bulker company and looking to part ways, could any one reccomend a company thats looking for a Transport Operator or Class 1 driver ,only thing is I have 9 points on my licence. 6 points will be coming off in august.

Try the Marston Gate estate.

Reids between Clophill & Shefferd.
SJ Pearce, L/Buzzard.
Glen Transport, near Stanbridge.

Not sure about the 9 points though !

Might be a silly question- but-What’s a Transport Operator ?

Try and hang to August if possible then I’d say you will have a hell of a lot more options.

martinviking:
Might be a silly question- but-What’s a Transport Operator ?

A CPC holder that can run a haulage fleet

Thank you very much for your replies but what i need is a small company that would not mind the 9 points its very difficult a lot of people are saying 9 points is too much !! A transport Operator is somone who runs trucks for a company .

Ahah !
Like a Transport Manager !

WH Barleys, Wolverton, Milton Keynes. 01908 227 222- are looking for a Transport Manager at the moment.

If you get the position I’ll expect all the cream jobs please (& a promise not to use my motor on the night trunk) Lol !

Its like i’v hit a brick wall not much going on work wise !!

OPERATOR 2000:
Its like i’v hit a brick wall not much going on work wise !!

Have you tried Andersons of Bedford they had a class1 job available a couple of months a
go
andersonstransport.com/

J.R.Smith have a depot I Leighton buzzard now call tring 01442 828282 Stuart smith or Jim Smith

hepayne.co.uk/careers.htm H.E. Payne Wyboston

hope this helps
Regards BS

OPERATOR 2000:
Thank you very much for your replies but what i need is a small company that would not mind the 9 points its very difficult a lot of people are saying 9 points is too much !!

What did you get the points for?