Looking for work in Portugal

dean66:
Hi All :smiley:

I have just recently moved to southern Portugal and wondered if anyone knows of any companies that use British drivers for international work or anywhere on the web to look for work down here?

I have been in the game for 21 years and have worked for some major companies in that time. I have spent the last 10 years on European work, so I know the in’s and out’s, etc. I also need to escape the clutches of the evil wife! :frowning:

Any help offered, is greatly appreciated in advance.[/quote

Try PATINTER mate. I know they hire UK guys but not sure of their exact location. Also firm called CAP VERDE or something like that.

Good luck with either mate :wink:

As you probably know Portuguese pay some bad money and if you have any brains about you then you willstay away from Patinter they run very dodgy.

Try contacting Schavemaker of Holland who run down to Portugal several times a week on a regular basis not only will the wages be better but you will stay alive as well.

I wouldn’t do it :exclamation:

I saw ‘One Foot In The Algarve’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi All :smiley:

I have just recently moved to southern Portugal and wondered if anyone knows of any companies that use British drivers for international work or anywhere on the web to look for work down here?

I have been in the game for 21 years and have worked for some major companies in that time. I have spent the last 10 years on European work, so I know the in’s and out’s, etc. I also need to escape the clutches of the evil wife! :frowning:

Any help offered, is greatly appreciated in advance.