Looking for work around Milton Keynes

Hi
After 10 years with the same employer I’ve decided that I need a fresh challenge.
I’m looking for something interesting, Event transport, Motorsport, Heavy Haulage, International …do you know of anyone looking for drivers in the Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire area?
I’m willing to train and can travel for the right employer.
I know that there is loads of work around Milton Keynes, that’s why I moved here, looking to move away from supermarket work if possible.

15 years HGV 1
LHD or RHD

Tia

Hobans… low loaders. Big 730’s

hoban.co.uk

There’s on time auto motive think there Banbury they go abroad an do some fancy cars if that your thing,

E M Rogers in Northampton…
Covered car dels all over the place…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Transhaul in Dunstable are advertising…

Culina down by J Lewis

Cheers for the replies, there’s a couple there that I will be getting in touch with.
Funny how the decent companies that you want to work for are never advertising for staff!
Not like the supermarkets, who have a massive turnover, not many people I recognise in the yard that I work in anymore.
One of my colleagues used to work for Dave Watson Transport on a National Power generator contract, keeps telling me what a great, professional firm they are, sent them a driver application form and they’re keeping me on file…the search continues!!

onyerbike:
Hi
After 10 years with the same employer I’ve decided that I need a fresh challenge.
I’m looking for something interesting, Event transport, Motorsport, Heavy Haulage, International …do you know of anyone looking for drivers in the Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire area?
I’m willing to train and can travel for the right employer.
I know that there is loads of work around Milton Keynes, that’s why I moved here, looking to move away from supermarket work if possible.

15 years HGV 1
LHD or RHD

Tia

WS transportation in Crick do to many job with abnormal load,heavy haulage.Pay better that usually Stobart wages.

Plenty of motorsport/automotive stuff just north around silverstone/brackley/banbury area.

On-time boys barely make 3 figures a day and are sleeping in antiques all week. No thanks.

nick2008:
Culina down by J Lewis

He said he wants something interesting Nick !! :smiley:

bald bloke:

nick2008:
Culina down by J Lewis

He said he wants something interesting Nick !! :smiley:

You get to learn other languages that could be interesting :wink:

S&J Pierce in Leighton Buzzard.
EM Rogers in Northampton.
MAM Transport in Northampton.
ACME in Bedford. (Tour work)
Chris Eames International in Kings Langley. (Tour work)
J R Smith in Leighton Buzzard.

Not to hijack your thread but does anyone have any experience of working at Culina in MK?

Jaxo:
S&J Pierce in Leighton Buzzard.
EM Rogers in Northampton.
MAM Transport in Northampton.
ACME in Bedford. (Tour work)
Chris Eames International in Kings Langley. (Tour work)
J R Smith in Leighton Buzzard.

Not to hijack your thread but does anyone have any experience of working at Culina in MK?

MK no Avonmouth yes, not sure that’s any good to you .

I know both are chilled sites. But yes any info you may have and would like to share would be appreciated.

Jaxo:
I know both are chilled sites. But yes any info you may have and would like to share would be appreciated.

They are a very ■■■■ company where all your driving habits are monitored and there’s no place for cutting corners but if you’re good at keeping your head down below the radar you’ll be fine.

Obviously it’s fridge work with early starts and plenty of weekends but you get decent kit and it’s mainly RDC work plus lots of collections too. I doubt you’ll be out all week but probably a couple of nights a week if you want them.

Money will be at least on a par with other local firms but overtime is only on a rest day as you’re salaried, Nick will give you more info I’m sure .