Looking for truck parking in the Basildon - Orsett area

Hi,
I am new to trucking and I need a parking location for my trucks. I want a place to put an office space and 15 trucks.
Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.
Thank you

jydmon:
Hi,
I am new to trucking and I need a parking location for my trucks. I want a place to put an office space and 15 trucks.
Thank you

New to trucking and straight in with 15 trucks?
Hope Amazon treat you well, good luck

Could try Dollymans Farm Wickford. SS11 8UD.
They may have space for truck parking or someone with a unit over there may be willing to let you park trucks up there and use a bit of their office.
You’d have to find out for yourself :stuck_out_tongue: But its a pretty big site with a few ind units for rent so I imagine they be willing to rent parking for hgvs.

Other than that have a drive up Burnt Mills Ind Estate and scope out some places.

Hope you’ve got drivers for said 15 trucks :smiley:

idrive:

jydmon:
Hi,
Thank you

New to trucking and straight in with 15 trucks?
Hope Amazon treat you well, good luck

Oh no… :slight_smile: I am planning ahead. Not 15 trucks at the moment

adam277:
Could try Dollymans Farm Wickford. SS11 8UD.
They may have space for truck parking or someone with a unit over there may be willing to let you park trucks up there and use a bit of their office.
You’d have to find out for yourself :stuck_out_tongue: But its a pretty big site with a few ind units for rent so I imagine they be willing to rent parking for hgvs.

Other than that have a drive up Burnt Mills Ind Estate and scope out some places.

Thanks a lot for this information. I’ll go and have a look.