Looking for some books

Hello people I have had a search through the boards but only found 1 book. The search facility is not that great on my phone I’m afraid.

I am looking for some books to read on trucking. If anybody can recommend me some or even have some for sale I’d appreciate it.
Thanks in advance Thomas

amazon.co.uk/Coffee-Go-Trave … neil+hobbs

also check out Old Pond Publishing

oldpond.com/

Driver-Once-More:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coffee-Go-Travels-Europe-Truck/dp/1411637348/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1448705650&sr=8-7&keywords=neil+hobbs

also check out Old Pond Publishing

oldpond.com/

Thankyou I appreciate it

The Coffee to go book is by one of the mods on here and is an excellent read

Driver-Once-More:
The Coffee to go book is by one of the mods on here and is an excellent read

Thankyou I will go and pick it up.
Thanks again Thomas

Thanks Driver-Once-More, that’s one for the Christmas list. :sunglasses:

I once needed a book. I tried a library first, then a bookshop. Amazon is always a last resort

My trucking life by Brian Maund and 50 shades of tarmac by Andy MacLean (jazzandy on here) are two well worth reading. There are also a couple of good trilogies that I’ve read recently (fiction): the actros trilogy, and the mother trucker trilogy. All of these are available on Amazon / kindle store.

scaniason:
My trucking life by Brian Maund and 50 shades of tarmac by Andy MacLean (jazzandy on here) are two well worth reading. There are also a couple of good trilogies that I’ve read recently (fiction): the actros trilogy, and the mother trucker trilogy. All of these are available on Amazon / kindle store.

Thanks Scaniason I really appreciate it. I have a few books at the moment to keep me going but will definately be looking at them soon.
Thanks again Thomas

Try 1905 by Trotsky .

Bit early for trucks , so he uses trains to distribute revolutionary pamphlets

I still read some old books I got years ago about Australian trucking early days…birdum or burst…A history of roadtrains in the northern territory both cracking reads wae some great stories .