Looking for photos details of erfs

hi all

i am trying to find photos of the following 3 erf lorries as they are on the fairs but the the owners before coming into the fairs dont match up and help photos details of the following would be most help full.

erf ec 4w unit P522 HKD belonged to burton wood brewery

erf ec 6w unit P793 LFL belonged to wilfox transport

erf ec 6w box R881 JFL belonged to transfleet

if anybody could confirm if this is right or who they was owned by and any pictures would be most helpfull in finding out.

many thanks ftdb team

would like to find out the whereabouts of an erf e14 reg.F557YFD.i used to drive this lorry in the mid 90s

I also would love to know the whereabouts of an E10 325 reg no F770 KTY…it was originally owned from new by J Mulligan transport of Stanley,Crook in Co Durham and the last time i saw it,it was parked in the corner of the yard belonging to W Glenndining car transporters of Pity Me near Durham.

ec14:
would like to find out the whereabouts of an erf e14 reg.F557YFD.i used to drive this lorry in the mid 90s

Hi ec14,
Was that a BRS motor running in Goodyear colours ?

hi trev h,f557 yfd was in the colour of applebys of wolverhampton.

ec14:
hi trev h,f557 yfd was in the colour of applebys of wolverhampton.

The Reg no. rang a bell. We had a lot of ERF’s with that reg F5–YFD, as our depot was half a mile from Mervyn Applebys yard I used to see that truck quite often.

ERF’s D718 PNA twas an E10 290 4X2
J50 YRS EC14 480 6X2

Join REVS & the club archivist will be able to tell you some info but they may be a bit modern for him on the old stuff he is second to none he is a walking ERF directory

tribsa:
Join REVS & the club archivist will be able to tell you some info but they may be a bit modern for him on the old stuff he is second to none he is a walking ERF directory

Hiya in 1968 ERF had a full register of all the vehicles built.it was a build sheet reference from the first lorry.I would like to know if someone put
all this info onto a hard drive/disc or something electronic.
John