Looking for info on Biffa

Thinking of applying for Biffa, there’s a depot just down the road from me. Just looking for any info on them. hours, pay etc.

Bloody early stinky if your on trade waste

lotta rubbish :grimacing:

mozzy666:
lotta rubbish :grimacing:

Bin there Dumped that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Which depot are you thinking of applying for?
It’s one of those jobs you will either love or hate and you have to ask yourself what you want from a job? Home every night or away all week it’s your choice but I spent just over ten years driving for them covering most types of vehicle and I mostly enjoyed it same as most jobs there’s ups and downs.

Richard R:
It’s one of those jobs you will either love or hate and you have to ask yourself what you want from a job? Home every night or away all week it’s your choice but I spent just over ten years driving for them covering most types of vehicle and I mostly enjoyed it same as most jobs there’s ups and downs. (usually with the bin lift ) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Most biffa wagons I see would give the parcel boys a run for their money the way they seem to tear arse around the place. They drive like they’re running a week behind schedule every time I see them. They don’t appear to have much patience either.

Richard R:
It’s one of those jobs you will either love or hate and you have to ask yourself what you want from a job? Home every night or away all week it’s your choice but I spent just over ten years driving for them covering most types of vehicle and I mostly enjoyed it same as most jobs there’s ups and downs.

South Shields

damoq:
Most biffa wagons I see would give the parcel boys a run for their money the way they seem to tear arse around the place. They drive like they’re running a week behind schedule every time I see them. They don’t appear to have much patience either.

I already work on the parcel wagons, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfdVmCDUwQA
Hope this helps.

newey91:

Richard R:

South Shields

I was in east Anglian but I am sure that most depots are run the same, its one of those things I joined them as I wanted to Work days only as I was doing a week about on artics and I was getting run down with constantly changing sleeping patterns, I must admit I no longer drive for Biffa but I do still work for them in another role but most of the drivers I worked with were a good bunch with fairly long service.

I’ve done trade waste but not for biffa. Most companies are the same though. But I think biffa are one of the better ones. You’re behind the minute you turn the key in the morning and you never catch up lol

We always used to do 70% of our work between 4am and 8am and after that you were battling traffic and ■■■■ parking!

Apply and find out. Pay and hours would depend on what you’re doing - trade waste, skips, rollonoff, tankers, hazardous waste, confidential waste etc, etc. There’s only one way to find out.

Take this job and all your schoolteachers’ prophecies will come true. You will end up as a bin man. Joe public and Biffa management will treat you with disdain. You will be the lowest of the low. You will suffer from low self esteem, depression, violent mood swings and your family will disown you. Road rage will happen on an hourly basis.

If your are capable of starting a thread on a forum then you have intelligence to be something better than a bin man. Don’t apply!

Thought it was job and knock on he bins (or similar)…■■?