looking for european work

gazz:
anyone out there know any companies looking for european drivers.

I’ve been in Turners at Soham four times in the last fortnight. Every driver in there I spoke to was East European. You could try there, they certainly appear to prefer European drivers. All the warehouse staff and gate security I spoke to had East Euro accents. The only English people I met were two in the office.

bedgar047:
Dont think they will employ any UK drivers on that job. They have hundreds of taliban drivers already. in fact its bloody hard to find someone english in the yard at anytime.

English drivers have a translator to get thru to office staff as they are 90% taliban as well

wrong!!!

Spongebob30:
The work freshlinc have got from holland is what gist are doing at the moment.
Fresh flowers for intergreen tho i was told it was going to be unaccompanied trailers out of harwich or felixstowe.
I did hear that some of their drivers wanted to go over to load the trailers but im guessing that will be the blue eyed boys who also have their name at the top of the list to go to spain before xmas most years :smiley: :smiley:

wrong again!!!

freshlinc spotted in deep German territory of Nurenburg this week :slight_smile: