Looking for current info on DPD Linehaul

I’ve been offered a position doing linehaul for dpd. Running out of a depot and not a hub. What’s the current state of the wages/working conditions? I had a few old colleagues go there but we didn’t keep in touch. Looking for info on the Seven week rota, wages, avarage day etc.

Thanks TN

Stresshead:
I e been offered a position doing linehaul for dpd.

Wtf is ‘linehaul’?

Pimpdaddy:

Stresshead:

Wtf is ‘linehaul’?

Trunk - same route daily

Have no info on your question, OP, but DPD are banned from delivering to my house because of one particular driver who took a photo of my door to prove he’d arrived at 8:25 on a bank holiday then cleared off without ringing the bell when I was up and waiting…

DearBoy:

Pimpdaddy:

Stresshead:

Wtf is ‘linehaul’?

Trunk - same route daily

Have no info on your question, OP, but DPD are banned from delivering to my house because of one particular driver who took a photo of my door to prove he’d arrived at 8:25 on a bank holiday then cleared off without ringing the bell when I was up and waiting…

Some from Royal Mail and BT servicemen are obviously not trained to press the bell and knocking on the door deemed not safe for them as they may injure themselves

Pimpdaddy:

Stresshead:

Wtf is ‘linehaul’?

Pimpdaddy click here

DearBoy:

Pimpdaddy:

Stresshead:

Wtf is ‘linehaul’?

Trunk - same route daily

This driver didn’t even take the parcel to the house

hulldailymail.co.uk/Amazon-X … story.html

I don’t mean to be rude, but can we keep this on topic.

Stresshead:
I don’t mean to be rude, but can we keep this on topic.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have no info on your question OP but I saw a DPD lorry today… :slight_smile:

Offered a position, but didn’t ask any of the q’s you’ve asked on here to those that can answer them.
Weird.

Driver-Once-More:
This driver didn’t even take the parcel to the house

Drivers eh…smh