Looking for class 1 work

:unamused: :unamused: to joeyd not quite sure what your message means,in my inbox :unamused:

large Morrisons depot off J23 M5 (not too far North of Devon), I hear they are always scouting for drivers :open_mouth:

Gregorys also have a base at North Tawton. Backline (agency) always short of drivers for Tesco at satellite base off A2052 East of Exeter.

Tazbug

Not much work for class 1 in Plymouth area believe me i know!! also pay is not that good around minimum wage to tops of £9 an hour if your lucky. I am with an agency so get £9 an hour when i get some work which at the moment is scarce so I am having to look further afield so as to get work and also better money. Good luck but as someone said a bit earlier Exeter and Bristol areas are definitely better for class 1 work mate to be honest. Good luck.

just looked in the Joke shop. This iis within 40 miles of Yoevil
jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/JobSear … a18+7ax&q=

jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJob. … e=2&AVSDM=

SWEDISH BLUE:
just looked in the Joke shop. This iis within 40 miles of Yoevil
jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/JobSear … a18+7ax&q=

‘Driver catcher’? Is that a bit like the child catcher from Chittychitty bang bang? Would the trap be full of ■■■■ and shiny fake chrome tat?

Kuehne + Nagel have got the Sainsburys Exeter contract, but not expected to be operational until the end of 2013. Backline are looking for drivers on the Tesco contract out of Exeter, I know a couple of drivers who work there, clean fulltime work, £9-50 p/h up to £13-00 p/h. Typical day is up to Avonmouth, trailer change and deliver Chard, or Seaton, Callington ect!! Shifts are 9 to 12 hours pretty much as long as you want, no hassle if you want to take your time. If you’re unlucky you might get 2 or 3 express sites on a twenty footer.

Devon’s one hell of a big county,
and as already mentioned, the further South-West you go, the more sparse your options will be.

How-ever, Here are few less ovious & easly overlooked M5 coridor options, not already posted

Robert Wiseman ( has a big depot just off the M5 at Bridgwater )
which of course is just over the border Somerset, But comutable from north Devon…

CL Transport & Wincanton are also at Bridgewater too

( dont comfuse CL transport with C&L transport @ Shepton Mallet )

& Further South, and much less conspicuous:

Just off junction 26 @ Wellington theres Relyon Ltd,
with there fleet of Artic’s delivering there wonderful Beds & Mattress’s, Nation Wide.

de 2xQ