Looking for auto training

hi,

Does anyone know of any training schools in the Manchester area that have auto trucks?

The list on here has places with older manuals, need one less thing to deal with

thanks

You could try residentual course with Peter Smyth training, not sure but think the digs are in the price. He is about on threads in here if you look p.m. him for a quote.

Hi. Yes we offer training on a choice of manual or auto. Residential is free if you are more than 70 miles away. Cost for the the course is £1350 less 10% Trucknet discount making it £1215.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

MancunianAndy:
hi,

Does anyone know of any training schools in the Manchester area that have auto trucks?

The list on here has places with older manuals, need one less thing to deal with

thanks

Ok can understand about making it easier but what happens when you are giving the keys to a manual I have driven 2 in the last week 1 was a DAF XF 4 over 4 box ( which I know ) the other a Volvo 3 over 3 box again which I know have driven both in the past the 1 st was also an analogue tacho yep they still do exists

Or if you turned up to 2nd they would have asked you if you had driven a manual if not they would have sent you home with no pay as you could seriously damage the gear box

Just wondering that all

Enterprise LGV in Ancoats have auto class 1’s. I did my class 2 in a manual last May, with them, but they have got more trucks now, so they may have auto class 2’s… Haven’t got their phone number to hand, but will come up if you Google it.

i’ll do a few hours training in different gear boxes once I’ve passed, just don’t want the extra issues in a test