Looking for an agency on the south coast?

As the heading says. I am looking for agencies in the Portsmouth, Southampton area or anywhere in a 50 mile radius, currently looking for drivers. Any names or numbers, gladly appreciated
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

They’re all “looking” for drivers but they don’t have much work!

44 Tonne Ton:

So lets have some names and numbers then.
At least then I can give them a call arrange a meeting and find out for myself.

pierrot 14:

44 Tonne Ton:

So lets have some names and numbers then.
At least then I can give them a call arrange a meeting and find out for myself.

I wouldn’t waste your time, seriously, and I don’t have any numbers/contacts for the area. They advertise , you call them, nothing happens.

pierrot 14:
As the heading says. I am looking for agencies in the Portsmouth, Southampton area or anywhere in a 50 mile radius, currently looking for drivers. Any names or numbers, gladly appreciated
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I am with Bigfoot located about 600yds from Swanwick rail station on the Botley Road out of Park Gate. I have been pretty busy, they only do class one work and they use an umbrella company for wages etc. Give them a call on 08456 586225. They have a website too bigfootrecruitment.co.uk/home for new drivers to register etc. but give them a call first. The office manager is polish (Mirek) but don’t jump to any wrong conclusions the owner is a real gent! If you want any more info first message me at my username at hotmail.com

Best of luck!

Cheers for that Stevie, just had a quick look at their website, they seem a professional outfit. Will give them a ring, Thanks again