Looking for advice

Hi all anyone know a good book to buy to explane driver hours and digi tacho use? And also why dont they teach you stuff like this when you are learning to drive trucks. Yes i know your cpc training may bring this in to play but to pass your test and do that crap wee test to get your card i feel this aint enough. Cheers in advance

Try the Rules on Drivers Hours and Tachographs, it’s free.

They don’t teach you drivers hours and tachograph regulations when you’re training because it would mean having more days training and more cost, though I’m sure plenty of trainers would include it in the training if you’re prepared to pay the extra.

Cheers i will check that out. I have just started agency work i would rather know what i am doing that just bluffin my way through

This is a very useful book to anyone just joining the industry
amazon.co.uk/dp/1844255115/r … 1tb072Z2JN

Cheers aswell i downloaded the other link but you cant beat the oldskool paper to read i will be ordering that asap i just dont want to be that tube of a driver fae the agency.

its always been the same, your taught how to drive and that’s it…

Yeah and that dont make good drivers its like when you pass your car test you havent been on a motorway. Like i said at the moment i have my poker face on hoping no one asks me to many questions and praying i dont get it too wrong and get hit with fines from vosa

About time that mod 2 was made into a test on the regs and not what johnny ate for brekky