Looking for a pic of an o/s WET mirror

OK, sounds daft but I would like a pic taken from the cab looking into the O/S mirror when it is very wet.
If anyone has a breakdown on a motorway and is SAFE on the hard shoulder in such conditions then could you post a pic on here or PM me with it.
I would like to show non-truckers how restrictive that view is and all the trucker can see is the DIPPED headlights of vehicles behind.
Thanks

hi Rog
don,t know how to move post titles but Shrek has put one on his first diary, its on pro drivers forum.

There ya go.

its gone again

I saw that one but I want one with vehicles approaching from rear with various lights (or not) on so that car drivers can see (or not see!!!) the difference - if you see :wink: what I mean :laughing:

here’s a couple of pics…1st one i took at the ricoh arena whilst trying to negotiate my way out from the carpark at a total length of about 80 foot…,the second was taken at the m6 junction 3 on the island underneath,whilst stationary of course…i’ll try to get some on the motorway,next job in the rain.

i’ll try to get some on the motorway,next job in the rain.

Thanks wrecktech100 :smiley: - I’ll bet you spend more time on the hard shoulder than most of us :exclamation: