Looking at that other thread and nimby's

Working nights and far from home, I have a campervan, which is parked in a residential area during the day, while I sleep.

Anyway, just had an old guy tooting his horn for about 20 mins, didnt think much about that. Then comes and hammers on my door. Promptly tells me to move on and starts having a go at me, not allowed to park there and blocking his drive etc etc.

The road in question is wide enough to have parked cars either side and drive a bus down the middle with plenty of space left. One side is a nursing home and the other side has fairly “posh” houses, atleast posh for the area. I park on the nursing home side.

He was going on about reversing his car out of his drive and might hit me. When I asked him what he was doing reversing out of his drive he got quite upset.

Anyway, just wanted a little rant, off to sleep now.

No offence, but these days you can see where he’s coming from, for all he knows you could be one of those non members of the caravan club and at any moment 20 of your brethren could be about to roll up and turn the road into a rubbish tip after a week and make everyone’s lives in the area hell.

If it’s only odd days then I agree with you if it’s everyday then I’m with him. I wouldn’t want someone living outside my house all day everyday.

Op is your real name phantom mark ,the old man probably thought you were a library van !