Lookiing for work

Does anyone know of any firms in the midlands that are currently taking on? I’m looking for a permanent job but will settle for agency work for now… I have my class 1 and live in burton on trent. Cheers for any replies.

You tried B+Q in Burton On Trent / Branston?

Also JCB but I’m not sure who does their transport these days.

Don’t know who deals with JCB at the moment… Do you know which agency go through B n Q is it best connection in derby? Cheers.

Williams9881:
Don’t know who deals with JCB at the moment… Do you know which agency go through B n Q is it best connection in derby? Cheers.

I think so, but I’m from Manchester, just know about B+Q because I used to do the box swaps there for the home delivery wagons and it was VERY busy.

It’s 2 companies in there, or used to be, you want the Wincanton part I think… But don’t quote me on that, it’s a LONG time ago (more than 2 weeks :wink: )

Will have a browse see whos got the contract then and give em a bell cheers pal :smiley:.

If you like going to Spain and Gibraltar,Insight logistics ltd at Inkberrow,they have Renault Magnums.They use the Santander ferry,about 24 hours to cross the Bay of Biscay.

There’s an advert in the Sun today, agency called Transline Resource looking for drivers in Burton / Branston.
B&Q’s transport is run by Kuehne+Nagel.

Also, Widdowsons in Leicester have been recruiting lately if that’s not too far for you.