Look what I've found!

Lucy’s gonna kill me when she sees this so I’ll post it now whilst she’s down the road and internetless :laughing: .

CLICK !

:slight_smile:

Lucys gona kill you lol :laughing:
Good on lucy she held her own and made very good points !,good to see someone fighting our corner !

Rob K:
Lucy’s gonna kill me when she sees this so I’ll post it now whilst she’s down the road and internetless :laughing: .

CLICK !

:slight_smile:

Jesus i thought she was some sort of Yorkshire lass? She looks and sounds like some one from Oxbridge who detests the killing of animals and has a PHD !! Tell them ya ■■■■ in a margerine tub Luce for christ sake !! Rikki , get a grip !!

L hope not Rob k AS the link which you posted of the young lady
debateing was excellent,and what a great ambassador she is,
The report was another scare tactic from the TV industry to
show lorry drivers as a danger to other roadusers with out really
explaining the whys and wherefores,about the illnesss, and also
not even takeing the trouble to have people who suffer from the
illnesss discussing and debateing their side of the story,
Well done Lucy and thanks a lot for your replys to the misguided
report,

excellent well done

pity heathrow is a bit congested at the mo. as you will need somewhere to hide rob. brazil-south america ■■. good luck. at least you wont be able to father any more kids when lucy has finished with you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

great find though :wink: :wink: :wink:

can’t see why she’d kill you for that rob.
she stood her corner well, and got her point across
well done lucy

biggusdickusgb:
she stood her corner well, and got her point across
well done lucy

I agree hole heartedly with this.
Lucy portrayed the industry in a favourable light which can only be positive and if the TV companies are so worried about drivers sleep problems why not focus on the fact that drivers have very few facilities available to them.
Well done Lucy

Rob K:
Lucy’s gonna kill me when she sees this so I’ll post it now whilst she’s down the road and internetless

I don’t think she will - IMO, Lucy put her points across very well and made the programme maker look like a sensationalist who manipulated the evidence to fit the programme.
Pity more time was not allowed as Lucy may have been able to state the facts about silly o clock starting times messing up the body clock which in turn can cause sleeping problems

well done Lucy !! i`m proud of you.

The girl done good…But she is still going to throttle you :laughing:

Well done Lucy on getting your points across in support of our truck drivers everywhere. Liz

biggusdickusgb:

stupot:
I agree hole heartedly with this.

ROG:
I don’t think she will - IMO

:open_mouth: No, believe me, she will freak!! :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K
Reporting live from my underground bunker in Outer Mongolia :smiling_imp: .

Well done lucy its about time somebody put our views across on tv and you did it very well.

Rob K:
[
Rob K
Reporting live from my underground bunker in Outer Mongolia :smiling_imp: .

I think, as site admin, she can trace your IP address etc :open_mouth: - switch off quick :exclamation: :exclamation:

Lucy for parliament!!

Once she started talking, the fella from the programme was proper taken by surprise. Top clip!!

Just make sure you wipe the blood off the forum…it makes me queasy :blush: :blush:

Well done Lucy,she looked and spoke like a LADY,just a pity it didn’t get better coverage,but when do we ever hear anything from FTA/RHA only the next FOREIGN?HOT SUNNY venue for their next conference.
Brilliant Lucy,Lucy for president fta/rha of either or BOTH.
rant over ,regards derek

trucking482002:
Brilliant Lucy,Lucy for president fta/rha of either or BOTH.

I agree brilliant!!

However president of RHA / FTA :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: I don’t think so. They don’t do anything for the driver, they just make sure the bosses are cosy and in it for themselves.

Now Minister for Transport, YES :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :wink:

trucking482002:
Well done Lucy,she looked and spoke like a LADY,

OH heck, she aint gonna like that. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

trucking482002:
just a pity it didn’t get better coverage

It was a hot topic when it aired two years ago. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: