look what I found

Not trucking related but looks quite interesting…

iststatus.com/

if this is real time and not some loop playing over and over then looks like all flight positions in the world. I think the radio is Turkey ATC

We got that in our place, we can see when all our vans are :smiley:

I found something better, and it’s at least vehicle related: youtube.com/watch?v=irLsjBDP … r_embedded I am laughing at this for few hours now. The highest level of surrealistic absurd, but at the same time, this boys are good musicians! :slight_smile:

Taken from live feed at.

flygradar.nu/flygradar.php

Shipping marinetraffic.com/ais/
Airlines radarvirtuel.com/
NOTAM(Notice To Airmen) Useful info for hazards such as air-shows, parachute jumps, kite flying, rocket launches, etc

notaminfo.com/

Sugar Ray:
Taken from live feed at.

I have the FlightRadar24 app on my Android phone.

market.android.com/details?id=c … radar24pro

As well as the map view you can point it at a plane overhead, or even just point it at the sky when you can’t see a plane and it comes back with the details, flight number and so on. Handy tool for a terrorist wishing to make sure he shoots down the correct aircraft and it won’t break the monthly terror budget at a mere £2.37. :wink:

Steve-o:
Not trucking related but looks quite interesting…

iststatus.com/

if this is real time and not some loop playing over and over then looks like all flight positions in the world. I think the radio is Turkey ATC

It’s real time. I can see the planes landing at, and taking off from, Luton from my balcony and that map matches the aircraft I can see.

its quite good that you can click on the planes and get the info about them.

p.s im not a terrorist btw.

Thanks for posting those links,they will give me hours of amusement.I am a B.O.F.

Coffeeholic:

Sugar Ray:
Taken from live feed at.

I have the FlightRadar24 app on my Android phone.

market.android.com/details?id=c … radar24pro

As well as the map view you can point it at a plane overhead, or even just point it at the sky when you can’t see a plane and it comes back with the details, flight number and so on. Handy tool for a terrorist wishing to make sure he shoots down the correct aircraft and it won’t break the monthly terror budget at a mere £2.37. :wink:

I have got an android phone HTC will have to look into that.

Thanks Mate.