Look away if you're a swan lover

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … =3&theater

I love swan, it tastes a bit like eagle! :open_mouth:

More bad press for The Green Death, now the animal lover’s front are on their case. :smiley:
Bert & Ernie will have to sanction another gripping series of Trucks and Trailers to salvage some of their up their own arse kudos. :unamused:

lets hope the heartless ■■■■ gets what he deserves. He should have stopped end of. ■■■■ the load. Those animals suffered.

Stobbarts mormon bible bashing scum

Isotrak wouldn’t allow him to stop as it wasn’t break time.

tomk86:
lets hope the heartless [zb] gets what he deserves. He should have stopped end of. [zb] the load. Those animals suffered.

Stobbarts mormon bible bashing scum

stop and do what exactly? hit the them with a wheel brace or jack handle to put them out of there misery? as if the driver ain’t a trained vet what use could he/she of been?

Evil8Beezle:
I love swan, it tastes a bit like eagle! :open_mouth:

More like Red Kite, but still prefer bush bar monkey meat cooked over half an empty oil drum type bbq followed by a drop of palm wine in the jungle of Nigeria.

Seeing as a swans neck is so long how many times would he have had to twist it’s head to wring it’s neck ? :slight_smile:

raymundo:
Seeing as a swans neck is so long how many times would he have had to twist it’s head to wring it’s neck ? :slight_smile:

Not sure, but the pheasant I twisted a good 270 degree’s just ran off with it’s neck flopping around all over the place! :open_mouth:
Could I find the bugger, could I hell… :imp:

That almost got me kicked out of scouts! :grimacing:

Captain Chelsey Sullenberger hit some birds when taking off over New York and he landed in the River Hudson.
No flack from any tree hugging do gooders there then .

Someone said it was probably an eu driver that done it…Doubt that though…He would of eaten it…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

daftvader:
Someone said it was probably an eu driver that done it…Doubt that though…He would of eaten it…

no probably about it, :laughing: swan stew for the next 3weeks

tommy t:

daftvader:

no probably about it, [emoji38] swan stew for the next 3weeks

Haha…Yeah.Keeping away from Rugby truckstop for a few weeks then…Can see what there curry is going to be…

daftvader:

tommy t:

daftvader:

Haha…Yeah.Keeping away from Rugby truckstop for a few weeks then…Can see what there curry is going to be…

Found this , apparently they take like fish http://www.scotsman.com/news/sir-peter-s-taste-for-swan-has-him-fall-foul-of-law-1-740320
and we used to eat them a few hundred years ago, Swan pie , swan & mash & peas , swan kebab, or burgers, be interesting to see how much meat they have on them after all the feathers have been plucked

tommy t:

daftvader:

tommy t:

daftvader:

Found this , apparently they take like fish http://www.scotsman.com/news/sir-peter-s-taste-for-swan-has-him-fall-foul-of-law-1-740320
and we used to eat them a few hundred years ago, Swan pie , swan & mash & peas , swan kebab, or burgers, be interesting to see how much meat they have on them after all the feathers have been plucked

Well it looks like he could be doing bird in the tower then…lol…

The driver obviously wasn’t Polish, there’s no way he would have passed up the chance of three years’ free Christmas dinners.

Not sure, but the pheasant I twisted a good 270 degree’s just ran off with it’s neck flopping around all over the place! :open_mouth:

[/quote]
You did’nt get your slaughter badge then. :confused:

This posting is all about the swans. Nobody’s mentioned the great ■■■■ in the photograph.

thelongdrag:

Evil8Beezle:

You did’nt get your slaughter badge then. :confused:

Nope, and it turns out there isn’t a Poachers badge either! :open_mouth:

what was she doing at that time of the morning, swanning around or have i got the time wrong 02.26 it would have been dark and the swans could have been ghosts.if it was on the motorway would they have stopped, on the carriage way, i would not have 3x3 points for stopping.