Look at this clown

Just seen this posted on facebook (you don’t need a log in to view it)

facebook.com/WhitesTranspor … 817288423/

what a lovely lad…

yep, a ■■■■ but once he said Walsall I expected nothing less, cue the dualling banjo’s… :unamused: :laughing:

'Ooo ■■■■ me…

That’s gone with a bit of a ■■■■■■■ bang aint it’.

Was he expecting it to go quietly?

Kwalitee.

Why would you even think of posting something like that,doesn’t look good on a CV does it??

Presumably that is a breach of health & safety at work act by deliberately doing that, so would recommend Jenkinsons report him to HSE.

Then possibly report him to Traffic Commissioner who might be able to call him for account for deliberately endangering people by his actions, eg: suspend his HGV licence.

Pity it doesn’t appear to be on public land or might even get the police involved to get a potential careless driving charge and associated points. That would hurt most.

Hopefully they’ll charge him for the cost of the damage and recovery since this was far from accidental, and follow up for all the money through the higher courts to really hammer him.

All actions simply to stop this idiot ever getting behind the wheel again as god knows what he’ll do if anyone cuts him up! Unfortunately without something official, he’ll just get job on agency and cause more damage to our rep.

What an absolute [zb]

All because he had a hissy fit because he parked up and went home so didn’t get he’s night out money
Absolute tool

Sent while in furlough

As someone who doesn’t sleep in trucks - is it usual to get paid this money if you go home and sleep in your house?

If you want to wilfully vandalize your employer’s property - why post it online? And who does this at the start of a global depression when so many men are out of work? And so many more are going to be out of work? Shocking behaviour.

bobbya:
Why would you even think of posting something like that,doesn’t look good on a CV does it??

Snowflake generation seem to want to fall over themselves to post videos of all kinds of incriminating on the latest social media platform. They’re then shocked when there’s real world consequences that no amount of likes can put right.

Anyone know his name?

Why not just hang the keys up?

OK, he’s upset but now you can guarantee AWJ will incur costs, and we all know the multitudes of possible knock on that could arise in the search to recoup/and or avoid similar antics happening again…

So sad when there are many including myself who’d be incredibly greatful for the seat he’s in [emoji17]

What a world we live in [emoji849]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

What a ■■■■■■■ muppet. What outcome would he expect from doing something this brain dead? ■■■■ me, he cant be that hard up for £25, surely. I can never understand the ones who get all bent up about ‘losing’ out on night out money :unamused:

Yes a total CLOWN(For filming it and posting on the internet) but you get my respect driver !!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A good stiff spine is something to behold. IF he was told that nights away from base are paid & he manages to get home, then pay the man.

If not, then hauliers deserve everything they get in my view. Hopefully he left the lines on too.

I’m not saying what I personally believe/think about this, but…

None of us can be sure that his boss actually said that he “can’t be bothered etc.”

None of us can be sure whether the driver who posted his antics on FB actually ‘claimed’ a night out for the night in question.

None of us except current employees can be sure of the company’s rules on nights out, or what (if any) conversations may have taken place between the company and the driver concerned.

As for dropping a trailer on its knees in the way and for the reason shown… I’m missing how that achieves anything. :confused:

So he’s done that because he didn’t get paid his night out for sleeping at home? Bell end.

dieseldave:
I’m missing how that achieves anything. :confused:

It`s the same effect / result of someone having a hissy fit and flouncing off TNUK, everyone just laughs and thinks the person is a foolish idiot :unamused:

m.a.n rules:
yep, a [zb] but once he said Walsall I expected nothing less, cue the dualling banjo’s… :unamused: :laughing:

“The smallest banjo in the world - plays.” :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

trevHCS:
Presumably that is a breach of health & safety at work act by deliberately doing that, so would recommend Jenkinsons report him to HSE.

Then possibly report him to Traffic Commissioner who might be able to call him for account for deliberately endangering people by his actions, eg: suspend his HGV licence.

Pity it doesn’t appear to be on public land or might even get the police involved to get a potential careless driving charge and associated points. That would hurt most.

Hopefully they’ll charge him for the cost of the damage and recovery since this was far from accidental, and follow up for all the money through the higher courts to really hammer him.

All actions simply to stop this idiot ever getting behind the wheel again as god knows what he’ll do if anyone cuts him up! Unfortunately without something official, he’ll just get job on agency and cause more damage to our rep.

He’s obviously not playing with a full deck and hopefully word gets round and his career in transport is over, he shouldn’t be allowed near a truck again.
But you spouting about HSE and traffic commissioners is making you look as daft as he is.
The police may well be interested as it would be a case of criminal damage should his employer involve them but it has absolutely nothing to do with the Health and safety executive FFS!

Benjie83:
Why not just hang the keys up?

OK, he’s upset but now you can guarantee AWJ will incur costs, and we all know the multitudes of possible knock on that could arise in the search to recoup/and or avoid similar antics happening again…

So sad when there are many including myself who’d be incredibly greatful for the seat he’s in [emoji17]

What a world we live in [emoji849]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I doubt if there would be any insurance claimable, because this was a deliberate act…

I wonder if acts of “sabotage” like this - might eventually weed out those employers that end up getting brought down by drivers not bothered if they get sacked from here on?

It is a dangerous game to play though, on account that Employer is highly likely to block payment of any outstanding wages “as damages”…
Thus, if you’re that bothered about losing some “Night out money” - you’re gonna end up out of pocket by a lot more than that by the time you’re done.
Nobody Wins. Why bother?

Meanwhile, if you actually performed an act of damage that left you better off - that would just be straight forward criminal damage, and you’d get done - absolutely no doubt. :unamused: