Longs of Leeds

I’ve seen they are looking for drivers again, desperate by all accounts.
What’s an up to date verdict on them? I’ve seen they are saying £500-£550 take home every week. Is this correct and how many hours are they banging in for this?

peak_46:
Reed Boardall have just changed their pay to £8.50 straight through with no overtime rate Mon-Fri. Still no allocated units for trampers.

Or, in other words, crap!

tet:
What’s an up to date verdict on them? I’ve seen they are saying £500-£550 take home every week. Is this correct and how many hours are they banging in for this?

A few of the leeds firms are looking for drivers, one has just put wages up by 50p an hour and still drivers leave often for less money because of how crap the job is.

yorkshire terrier:

tet:

A few of the leeds firms are looking for drivers, one has just put wages up by 50p an hour and still drivers leave often for less money because of how crap the job is.

Which firm is that■■?

Longs have recently got another pay rise due to drivers leaving by the plenty. And because of the dcpc…basically they had to

grahamzx6r:
Longs have recently got another pay rise due to drivers leaving by the plenty. And because of the dcpc…basically they had to

What is it now then■■?

jessicas dad:

yorkshire terrier:

tet:

Which firm is that■■?

Downton,

I had a break at Lymm one day this week,and there was an office bod from downtons giving flyers out trying to recruit drivers. I don’t know any more details as I politely declined.

bugcos:
I had a break at Lymm one day this week,and there was an office bod from downtons giving flyers out trying to recruit drivers. I don’t know any more details as I politely declined.

I left last year my mate left recently and said the job had really gone downhill.