Long video for the Bikers, makes you think!

Here’s one for the Bikers.
I know it’s a long video but it just goes to show how vulnerable we are out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=3c8_K_wozJY

2.50 minutes in/ good example why you shouldn’t follow a lorry too close. OUCH :cry:

only watched the first 30-40 seconds and noticed the majority of the idiots were wearing t shirts . idiots!!! and before anyone asks yes i have owned/ridden motorcycles .

Watched quite a lot of that and it must be said most of them should never be let out on a motorbike. By the way there nothing wrong in riding a motorbike wearing a T shirt. Done it many times and will do it many times more, if your that worried about crashing don’t get on the bike.

as seen on the video the biker doesn’t have to crash of his own accord. i just don’t fancy leaving my skin on the road ,i did it once ,i was 17 and thought i was invincible. soaking in a hot bath with a bottle of Dettol to loosen /remove gravel and tar from my thigh/arse /lower back /right forearm and palm and subsequent bruising convinced me a decent leather jacket and gloves were the way to go and sod the cool guy image . each to their own

Been there done that, gravel rash galore. But on a nice summers day it’s very pleasant, But I ride accordingly and don’t go around trying to grind the foot pegs down, as you say each to their own.

Just watched about 15 minutes worth & came to the conclusion that most of these accidents were down to ‘Rider Error’, in fact we would all be better off if they hadn’t even left the Womb let alone being allowed to enter a Bike Shop & purchase a Bike. :unamused: