Long time no talk

Hi there everyone,
Its been a while since i wrote, so i thought it was about time i posted an article.
I have been Driving a 7.5tonne chilled and frozen lorry for a company called Palmer and Harvey Mclane.

It is the starts of my idea job.
I love to Drive.
I have been driving for just over 4 months now.

I want to drive class 2 vehicles though, that is what i am striving for.
Is there any tips that any one could give me on passing my class 2 practical test?

Thanks

Mutha-trucker

If you’ve been driving 7.5 tonners for a few months you shouldn’t have too much trouble converting to class C mutha-trucker

Welcome back BTW

Practise your DSA procedures whilst driving the C1 - it will help when you go for C

You do not have to worry about the INITIAL DRIVER CPC as you already have a C1. -so no rush to get the test done by Sept 10 2008 for you :smiley: :smiley:

You only need to complete the 35 hours of PERIODIC (ongoing) driver cpc by 2014 - loads of time :smiley: - and please don’t ask what that will consist of cos nobody does yet :exclamation: :exclamation:

Have you done your medical & theory yet :question: - I am assuming that you got your C1 before 1997 on ‘grandfather’ rights - and did not take a C1 DSA test.

Good to know everything is working out for you mutha-trucker

i do the occasional shift for p&h on the class 2 work, done a class 1 shift with the city artics yesterday, that was fun, not edinburgh is a nightmare to work in right now lol.

but i have never had a problem with working for them so im sure they will let you do class 2s once you get it.

Hi mutha-trucker, Welcome back. :grimacing:

Glad to see you’re making progress. :smiley:

Hi there gogzy
i work for the brandon, suffolk branch, they have a good bunch of lads there, i am lucky to be driving for them really.

P&H have put them selves out for me so i guess i owe them a lot.
:wink:

fingers crossed for my test.

I got my C1 under grandfather rights so i am making the most of it.
it is Fun, I LOVE IT!!!

I guess some strange looks though.
I don’t really care,

WOMEN RULE!!! LOL!!!

mutha-trucker:
WOMEN RULE!!! LOL!!!

I can’t argue with that as my Mrs is near me :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: