Long time lurker just passed

Hi everyone

I’ve been registered with the site for some time now I think but yesterday I passed my direct to c+e so figured I’d say hello , God knows how but I passed everything first time. Someone up above was watching over me lol

So I’m in Dundee and took my training with u learn Arbroath over 6 days, I’ve been a bus driver for 10 years driving automatics but took the plunge and went manual for wagon and drag hgv.
Took a bit of getting used to but loved every minute of it.

Currently attempting to tidy up my cv ready for applying to the half dozen companies I’ve had my eye on, I’m not great with pc stuff so this might take a while lol

Cherrs john

Congratulations on the pass and good luck with the job search.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations on the pass and good luck with the job search.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

delterflier:
Hi everyone

I’ve been registered with the site for some time now I think but yesterday I passed my direct to c+e so figured I’d say hello , God knows how but I passed everything first time. Someone up above was watching over me lol

So I’m in Dundee and took my training with u learn Arbroath over 6 days, I’ve been a bus driver for 10 years driving automatics but took the plunge and went manual for wagon and drag hgv.
Took a bit of getting used to but loved every minute of it.

Currently attempting to tidy up my cv ready for applying to the half dozen companies I’ve had my eye on, I’m not great with pc stuff so this might take a while lol

Cherrs john

Well done John
And welcome to the wonderful world of Trucking.
Good luck with the Job hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PASSING CE ARTIC.jpg
PASSING CE WD.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Well done! And good luck with the job search.

Congrats on the pass. The first thought after passing always seems to be to share it with as many people as possible. Did you already have truck CPC?

Well done and good luck on the job front.

Congratulations and good luck with the job hunting

Well done! Hope you are as successful in your next steps.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Someone asked if I had my cpc, yes I have done the mod 4.

I’ve been a bus and coach driver for the last ten years but given the way the Pcv industry has been lately I’d had enough lol.

Currently waiting on a call back from brakes in Dundee for a class 2 job, I’ve heard it’s a hard graft which is not a problem for me.
I might loose some of the weight I gained being a bus driver :laughing:

Sent cvs to Ian Roberts, NHS and singing up to driverhire on Monday so it’s all go.

Cherrs john

Congratulations on passing first time and on the job search. Best thing about driving trucks is the lack of passengers :smiley:

delterflier:
I’ve been a bus and coach driver for the last ten years but given the way the Pcv industry has been lately I’d had enough lol.

I did get a bit jealous being overtaken on the motorways by the coaches [emoji6]