long shot

Did a little bit of euro work a few years back for ron harts out of bedfordshire.Want to give it a go again pehaps double manning for a week just to try are there any companies near hertfordshire that would be looking for a casual for a week who do double manning.

Continental Express do Spain and Gibraltar.

what double manning.Also do you have any more details.b4 i ring them.

SJ Pierce of Leighton Buzzard are currently looking (seems to be a perfect fit for you)

freshlinc doubleman gib and spain

you could try OBL European Transport Limited from Leighton Buzzard

I think he wants a trip or two double manning to relearn the ropes. Not a double manning job in particular.

You’d probably do better going for a job where you can have someone with you at the choke points, like crossing into and out of Swiss. Two trucks, two loads, two drivers.
Driving on the right isn’t much of a problem really, it only takes an hour or so to get into the feel of it. I used to have an old Dover ferry lane card, folded over so it would stand up, with a ■■■■■■■■■ marker pen arrow on it. I’d point the arrow at whichever side of the road I should be driving on, just in case I had a :open_mouth: moment. Dover ferries are very straight forward, as is Calais. There are a few things you’ll need to learn, but nothing you won’t pick up on the first time. Motorway driving is motorway driving, whether its motorway, autopista, autoroute, autobahn or any other name. All maps are much the same, lines represent roads even if the map has Italy, Germany or France written across the middle of it instead of England, Scotland or Wales. Keep your eyes and ears open, you’ll pick it all back up again very quickly.

glen958:
you could try OBL European Transport Limited from Leighton Buzzard

obl do hardly any euro now and what they do is well wrapped up by the full times lads.

cheers lads i was looking for a weeks work double manning just to see if i want to go back in europe but then i guess it would be hard for a company to take some 1 on as a casual for a trip abroad.Just that i dont want to give up my fulltime job just yet.
Also say something does materialise what is the norm for double manning ie sleeping in a moving truck etc etc

Pm me, I might be able to help.