Long-range Diesel/Ad-Blue Tanks

Can anyone recommend a good company to fabricate long-range diesel tanks, ideally giving around 1300-1500 litres on a 6x2 Actros MP2? And advice on rough cost?

Also, is it possible to get bigger ad-blue tanks from somewhere? Can a normal alloy tank be used for ad-blue? A full standard tank often doesn’t last a full week’s work (unless it’s been light work) and ad-blue still isn’t cheap to buy on the road, so ideally I’d like to fill them on a sunday from the IBC in the workshop and forget about them for the rest of the week.

SB components do both long range tanks and up to 240 litre Ad Blue tanks dont know on the prices though

Would a cheaper option not be some old army jerry cans filled with ad-blue. They can be locked shut and to to the back of the cab.

At 5% adblue a 1500 litre tank would need 75 litres. So 2 x 40 adblue cans and what’s in the normal tank.

Should be cheaper than a custom tank and leaves more room for the diesel tank.

sb-components.com/

As the man said.

adblue got to be in stainless steel as will corrode ali

but as said boys at sb will put you right and can even relocate bigger adblue tank into mid of chassis and give you bigger tanks on side

tell them model etc they will tell you exact what can go on

on a scania r80 i have when new 4 years ago

got me 1060 ltrs (ok no adblue)

cost aprrox 3 grand

and a daf 105 got about the same and relocated 70ltr adblue (stainless) to middle
price around the same

both these were 6x2 units