Long Departed Southampton Hauliers (Part 1)

I feel priviledged to have had 15mins of fame John.

Hi all had a call from Mr Elkins he heard that the roundup this year may not be on ■■? I said Nah it’s always same place same date same time Mappo said "it’s Law " hope to see you all there ! :laughing:
Well Tony and myself will be there ! :laughing:
Regards Jimmer.

Hi all. Yes jimmer and me missed the last couple but i will be there this year. :sunglasses:

Hi all while doing my weekly veg shopping at Hillier’s near Hedge End last week end I bumped into none other than Mr Tim Sheppard, he asked if I was attending this year’s bash and I said I was not sure as the appearance fee I demanded was not forth coming so he guaranteed me my fee of 3 free pints if I showed up which made me think if any one else has got personal terms with said landlord or was it the fact that my company was in such high demand, cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Hi all while doing my weekly veg shopping at Hillier’s near Hedge End last week end I bumped into none other than Mr Tim Sheppard, he asked if I was attending this year’s bash and I said I was not sure as the appearance fee I demanded was not forth coming so he guaranteed me my fee of 3 free pints if I showed up which made me think if any one else has got personal terms with said landlord or was it the fact that my company was in such high demand, cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer, I have never attended the bash but would love to do so this year, as I am based in West End its not too far to roll home.
Stroker.

Stroker 156 DOT:

Buzzer:

Buzzer, I have never attended the bash but would love to do so this year, as I am based in West End its not too far to roll home.
Stroker.

Stroker August bank holiday Sunday lots of old faces who eat miles of tarmac with beer, Buzzer.

I hope this year some of you manage to stay the course.

Last year I was the only one left at nine O’clock. Did I get a bollocking when

I got home. Takes me four hours on my buggy! Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

I’m sure I can help you with at least one of those beers John! Having said that, if you don’t turn up could you post me a 3 beer credit note so I can claim them all?

gazzer:
I’m sure I can help you with at least one of those beers John! Having said that, if you don’t turn up could you post me a 3 beer credit note so I can claim them all?

It’s all self self self with you Gazzer. How’s about the poor old pensioners who are down on their luck?

Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

You aint got the elbow power to get to the front of the queue these days Charlie, motorised wheelchair or not! PS has Tim got the ramps made up for you to enter the pub or do you have to get in by the back gate and sit in the garden?

gazzer:
You aint got the elbow power to get to the front of the queue these days Charlie, motorised wheelchair or not! PS has Tim got the ramps made up for you to enter the pub or do you have to get in by the back gate and sit in the garden?

Just to let you old boys know brother Mick Hellawell passed last night
I will let you know funeral details as soon as i know
We will miss you Mick

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss Ian, sincere condolences mate…may Mick RIP.

Very sorry to hear that Ian, my condolences to you and your family

RIP Mick

Very sorry to here your sad news Ian, thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time RIP Mick, Buzzer.

Here is our very own Mick Hellawell at the 2012 bash. Who will not be able to attend this year. I knew Mick from my early days with A.S. Rawlings and we were travelling together en route Bari when I first met Sonya. We all spent the weekend in Riccione, where Mick promptly burnt his feet! Moaned about it the whole of the rest of the trip! I also have had the pleasure of catching up with him on a weekly basis recently when we did stone to where he worked.
Will be missed greatly and my condolences to his family, especially Ian, Ollie and Mick’s son Stewart, all collegues in truck driving. RIP Mick.

Hello Ian sorry to hear your sad news please accept my sincere condolences, Andy

Ian, I’m so sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts are with you and your family. RIP Mick.

RIP Mick…
I did not know you, but you must have been a nice guy cos you drove in the early days…
Regards Andy

Hi all. Just returned from a few day’s away to see the very sad news about Mick a really nice man always a gentleman never heard him say a bad word about anyone,will be missed by a lot off people. Condolences to to Ian and all the his family.

Never knew Mick to talk to really but he always nodded and said hello at the roundups, my sincere condolences to Ian and all the family.
R Jimmer.